Epilogue (Finale)

would recommend these two songs for this chapter:

1000 years- christina perri

you look so beautiful in white- westlife.

enjoy!

.

"Shit, I'm so nervous"

"What are you nervous for, hm? It's Jungwon and Jay's wedding day not yours and Jay's" Sunghoon nudged Jieun teasing her.

"Shut up! I'm over him" she said firmly but Sunghoon pursed  his lips and raised his eyebrows, obviously acting as if he doesn't believe her.

"Come here you little-" Jieun pinched him hard on the arm.

"Hey no violence, you know what happened the last time" Heeseung came into the dressing room and warned them.

"Yeah yeah" Jieun rolled her eyes at the pair "I'm going to check on Jungwon, have fun you two" Jieun winked at them and left.

"Jungwon!" she burst open the door and Sunoo, Ni-ki, Jake and Jungwon turned their heads to her.

"Ugh it's you" Ni-ki said falling back onto the sofa "I thought it was Jay"

"Isn't the groom not allowed to see the bride?" Jieun asked, recalling how she saw her friends got married.

"In this relationship there is only two grooms so it's fine" Sunoo said, informing her in the most dramatic way possible.

"Y'all are weird" she said and walked to Jungwon, her words stuck in her throat, she was genuinely speechless. The boy looked flawless and like an absolute angel, no wonder Jay loved him so much.

"How do I look?" Jungwon turned to her and flashed a sweet smile.

"Good I guess" she joked and Sunoo immediately stood up and stormed to Jungwon's side.

"Yah! He looks out of this world! Why? Cause I did his makeup of course? Not much just a little touch here and there" he said proudly and Ni-ki couldn't help but laugh at his boyfriend.

"Oh no wonder he looks like that" she said playfully and Sunoo gasped. Jungwon looked at them and laughed.

He, himself, felt so euphoric. He was finally getting married to Jay. Finally.

"Yo bro, where's your wife?" Jieun asked throwing one of the makeup brushes at him.

"Why do you wanna know hm?" Jake asked teasingly.

"Don't challenge me, you know if you didn't marry her I'd already make her mine" Jieun said and Jungwon choked on his spit. He definitely wasn't expecting that.

Jake just rolled his eyes "She's with Jay"

"Okay I'm going there, see ya. Good luck Jungwon, you don't need it. You look stunning" she complimented him and walked out the door.

"Shit-" she quickly turned back and looked at them with a horrified face and everyone looked curious and worried.

"Speak woman!" Ni-ki said, the silence killing him.

"Uh Jay's making his way here" she said panicking and everyone glared at her but she didn't care. Can you blame her it was weird to see the two people who are getting married, meet before they even say their vows.

"Well Jungwon, see you when you walk down the aisle" Ni-ki said collecting his coat and dragging Sunoo out with him who insisted on staying back.

"Yea sis, let's go" Jake took Jieun with him and they left. They met Jay on their way out, giving thumbs up and smiles to him.