Chapter 1

Dipper POV:

After Mabel and I left gravity falls and went home I had been diagnosed with anxiety, And After I came out as gay my family,other than Mabel who was lesbian, was always rude and uptight about it.

"Hurry up Dipper,God." Mabel jokingly said scoffing "Sorry Mabel." I chuckled rolling my eyes

As we entered the mystery shack a wave of cold fell over my face. I've missed this old place, I'm 20 now and I'm doing online college.

"Hey! I'm going out for a walk!" I yelled to Mabel,I may be gay but she still loves me unlike our parents.

We are going to permanently stay in the mystery shack until I finish college and get a place to live I can't wait to stay in Gravity Falls for the rest of my life!

As I'm walking though the woods I stumble upon something, I was looking down and when I looked up I saw HIM.

Him over everything else terrifies me. I slowly back away but I trip and grab his hand. 'Oh no. Ohhhh noooooo' I think to myself silently.

The statue dissolves in it place a handsome man with golden locks and black under, His hair put up in a ponytail. He was wearing a yellow suit with black pants and nice dress shoes.

He smirks. God when did he become so handsome? Why is he human? All of these thoughts made me fall to my knees.

Bill POV:

PineTree Wanted to make a deal? I smirk and he fell, His breath ragged and his eyes large. I note the Cipher wheel tattoo on his arm. I sink and wrap my arms around him.

"PineTree,Calm down. Ugh." I scoff, Was I actually going to help him? HIM, of all the meatsacks? I sigh. "Name 5 things you can taste, 4 things you can see, 3 Things you can hear, 2 things you can smell, And 1 thing you can feel."

After making sure PineTree was okay I got up, Brushing myself off. Stretching my hand out.

"Did you want to make a deal?"
"No, Well..Sure, No harm in a deal I guess."
"Deal or no deal?"
"Deal."

My eyes widen,Quickly shaking my shock away. I smirk as PineTree puts his hand in mine.
"I will protect you and your family BUT you live with me, Shooting Star can come as well."
"Sounds fine to me. Let's go talk to Mabel though."

Mabel POV:

I was sitting on the ground working on friendship bracelets and sweater when the door opened,In walked Dipper, But who is that with him? "Uh, Mabel?" I snap back to Dipper.
"Who is he?" Are the first word out of my mouth.
"Its...Bill?" Dipper said calmly.
"Why is he here?" I ask trying not to lose my cool.
"I made a deal with him."
It was those words, Those words made me snap.

Dipper POV:

I watch closely as Mabel gets up,brushes herself off and walks over so us, She raises her hand, I shout for her to stop but I'm too late, She slapped bill across his face.

"Wow kid,Your stronger." Bill chuckled darkly. He smirked and someone entered the shack,I turned around to see...a blue Bill?

Bill looked at him and smiled, Like actually smiled! "William." He said, Hand out. The blue Bill who is probably William put his hand into Bills. "Bill." He said coldly.

Who was this man? He was just as handsome as Bill but he was shorter, My height actually! But something was not right, They didn't look like they loved or even liked each other. Maybe I was over thinking it.

Right?