Chapter 16

Mabel pov:

Dipper nearly got us caught, Bill knows now of course because Dipper thinks that having secrets in a relationship in bad and shows that you don't trust the other person. I hide a lot in most of my relationships, mostly because I don't trust them. Thanks Gideon.

I was hanging out with Grenda and Candy when they brought up that they haven't seen Dipper or I leave the mystery shack recently, I sighed softly.

"Dipper brought back Bill, and made a deal with him. Now we're staying with him, they're getting married soon."

"WHAT?!" They both screamed loudly, Candy looked scared Grenda looked angry. To be honest I was both, I was scared for Dipper and mad that he even made the deal in the first place.

I got up and waved goodbye, When I got back to Bill's he was smiling at texts he was getting.

"Cheating Cipher?" I asked harshly, how dare he? Rage flooded over me as I stomped up livid.

"I don't need a side thing, Your brother is enough for me." He said calmly. He looked up at me.

"Who sent you that text then? Is Dipper the side thing?" I asked, I knew he had someone else.

"No, Dipper is not my side thing and the text was from my brother." I huffed.

"Show me then." I shoved my hand out so I could check his phone. He put it down softly in my hand, He was telling the truth. There was no one else he was flirting with. Many people were flirting with him though but he simply shut it down.

"I guess you are decent for my brother" I said softly.