Chapter 9

Mason pov:

William is hard to read he always has been and will be. After I told him the blank stare on his face was not surprising but it terrified me to the bone.

He pulled me closer to him and gently pressed his soft lips against mine and I stood there shocked for a minute. As I realized what happened I wrapped my hands around his waist and took in his lips blueberry flavor,Mixing with my own lips raspberry flavor.

When he pulled away I stared into his eyes,my feeling of relief was chased away by the feeling that I was never going to be able to do that again.

"Mason,I love you too...But you're getting married to Pacifica." He said gently holding my hands in his soft hands. I pulled him in again. "Just one more kiss,Please." I said softly holding his chin so he was looking at me.

William left after a couple more kisses and I felt upset to watch him go,But I was marrying Pacifica in a few weeks.

Before the wedding:

Pacifica insisted we invite William to the wedding,So I did just that. I looked at Pacifica as she walked down the isle with her white dress flowing behind her,William was the opposite. William was standing his head dipped sadly.

During the actual wedding:

"Any objections?" The priest asked. When no one answered I felt my already horrible mood darken. I guess he didn't want to ruin the things my and Pacifica had.

"I objet!" An all to for familiar voice shouted. I looked up and Mabel was fuming as William stood,Tear running down his cheeks,Then I turned my head to Pacifica,She was smiling mouthing small "thank you's" to William.

A couple weeks after the wedding + William's pov:

Mason took me out to my favorite spot,Which Pacifica must have showed him.

"Close your eyes." He told me,I did as he asked,there was shifting for a moment before he spoke again. "Open your eyes." As I did He was down on one knee with a ring in his hands,I felt myself tear up and nod so hard I thought my head was going to fall off.

He kissed me gently as he slid the ring on my hand,I made the kiss deeper and when we pulled off I gently walked him back to the house by the collar of his shirt.
We got up to our room and continued the kisses.