Chapter 4

William pov:

Its not a normal thing for us Ciphers to get hunted, But its not rare. This one was a large neon green clan of demon hunters, Don't get me wrong they have a lot of magic and are very strong but anyone who has seen them died or went insane.

The things they have done made their clan name become unsayable. The Pines family are normally supposed to lead the clan but this is a special occasion.

The Pines family and the Cipher family have been at war with one another for years. Its started with the first Cipher and the first Pines. Elizabeth Pines and...

Opal Cipher.

They had been friends but ever since Opal upset Elizabeth about having an affair with Elizabeth's husband we have been at each other's throats.

When Elizabeth died she swore that no Pines would ever love a Cipher. Then the demon hunters found and killed Opal the Ciphers had swore that they would stick to Elizabeth's swear. No Pines or Ciphers had ever even thought of loving the other.

The clan had gone for a few years after my brothers and I ran away from our uncle. He was abusive and a drunk piece of shit and his wife was a homophobic asshole.

I still have scars from him whipping my brothers and I and cannot forget the lessons she implanted in my brain. We were with my uncle because our parents were being hunted,I still don't know if they are okay.

I hope they are okay..