Chapter 7

Dipper pov:

I woke up the next day with my legs in horrible pain,and as I began to recall what happened yesterday I flushed. I pushed up and my blush got darker,Bill's chest has hickeys here and there,I got up and limped to the bathroom where I saw them.

My neck was covered in hickeys,they went down my chest,to my thighs and I smiled softly,I guess I gave myself to Bill entirely. The weird thing is that it feels nice and I don't want this feeling to go away.

I had just pulled on my shorts when Bill walked in with only boxers on,He plopped his chin on my shoulder and wrapped on hand around me,The other was lifting and moving my head so he could see is artwork he had painted on my skin.

Bill started to brush his teeth and I did the same,his hand on my hip,Mine on his chest. I finish brushing my teeth and Bill sat me on the bathroom sink counter and gently whispered something under his breath before kissing me and pulling me in.

We hear Mabel walk downstairs,Bill wearing Jeans and no shirt while I'm wearing booty shorts and one of his white button up shirts. Bill was cooking while I was setting the table when Mabel entered the kitchen and stomped her feet,Angry.

"One Fucking Rule." She said picking up a knife and throwing at Bill,He dodged it,which was hot, and smiled at her.

"My house,Shooting Star. I don't give a flying feathered fuck about your rules." Bill spat back,I stepped behind him and rubbed his back soothingly while giving Mabel a look that told her it was my fault.

After we ate I went up,dragging Bill with me so he could help me with my work when i get a notification that we are going to have our cameras and mics on with no exemptions. I groaned loudly but joined anyways.

"Dipper." My teacher asked halfway through class "Yes sir?" I responded "Who is with you?" My teacher said studying Bill "He's My—" I started but I don't know what we are myself "Husband." Bill finished for me and I smiled while giving him a kiss on his cheek.

After class I explained that my teacher was often checking me out and that he had been flirting with me and Bill got so angry. I pushed myself up to him and rubbed in back in a loving manner and gently admitted that he was the only one I would ever love.

It took me a couple seconds to realize what I said and Bill had a stoic face but I think he hated me now so I pulled on pants and ran out the front door. I ran until I came to the clearing where Bill had been and started crying. Bill would never love me back,He deserved a woman who could please him anyday,Not me.

After a few minutes I heard Bill calling my name. I stood and walked away but ran into Bill,I looked up and tried to turn around and run away but Bill pulled me in and whispered in my ear 4 words I never thought he would say to me.

"I love you too."