Chapter 17

Dipper pov:

As I was walking down the stairs I heard Mabel accuse Bill of cheating.

"Cheating Cipher?" She spat at him. I watched closely, Bill showed her and she calmed down and I smiled and I plopped myself on Bill's lap and nuzzled into his neck. I was spying as Bill got a text.

'Free tonight hotstuff? ;)' the text read. I felt my blood boil. Bill opened the text and simply responded with.

'Not interested." I smiled into his neck. He put his phone down and placed his hands on my waist and chuckled softly.

"Honey, You don't have to worry about me cheating. I won't and honestly don't know who could with someone like you." I flushed, I could feel the blood rushing to my member. I quickly stood up and took Bill by the hand.

"Dipper, Honey? Whats going on?" Bill asked as I led him up to our room, When we got there I pushed my lips against his. Bill let out a noise of surprise before kissing me back, I pulled him over me and moaned softly into the kiss.

Bill moved down to my neck and I gripped his hair, He let a small groan escape his lips then continued kissing my neck. He looked up,asking for consent, Which I gave by smiling and nodding.

"This time you really have to keep quiet or your sister will kill me." Bill breathed softly.