Chapter 6

Bill pov:

As I woke up with Dipper on my chest I could feel myself start to slowly fall in love with him. Everything about him,His messy hair that he can never brush,His dark brown eyes that remind me of leaves in fall,his smile,the way he flushes and stutters when he is unsure of his feelings, and the way he stands at 5'10" to my 6'0" structure.

I have been avoiding falling in love after one of my exes raped my brother because I left the toxic relationship,It scarred all of us Cipher brothers and I'm just not ready to admit my own feelings but I want him to fall for me. I wont force him,if he says stop I'll stop.

I gently shook Dipper trying to get him awake. "Pinetree,I have to go to work. I need to get up." I softly urge Dipper. He stirs and moans softly into my chest and it makes me smile. I gently rub his shoulder and he lifts his head then he gets up and changes in the bathroom.

Dipper pov:

I changed a lot faster than Bill and walked
Out to see him shirtless and putting his hair up. I could feel myself flush and my blood rushing down to my member I grab one of Bill's hoodies,give him a kiss on the cheek and ran downstairs to sit in our chair.

I watch Bill leave and give he gives me a firm kiss on the lips before leaving to go to work. The kiss was new,does bill love me? I flush a dark red and sit down,my boner causing some trouble for me while I do schoolwork so I gently rubbed it,I can't jerk off because Bill would punish me and I don't know what the punishment is.

I don't jerk because I don't want to get whipped or some other form of torture. I perk my head up when I hear someone enter and close the door. I get up and wash my hand quickly and run downstairs. I see Bill and I squeal and jump at him wrapping my legs around his waist,My arm wrapped around his neck.

His face was surprised for a minute but it changed to a smile as he placed his hands on my waist and led me up to our room. I was confused for a moment until I remembered my boner from earlier and flushed.

"Bill?"
"Yes?"
"What are you planning?" I hear his low chuckle and he moves my computer off the bed and threw me on it,crawling on top of me,he leaned down and kissed my neck I whimpered and wrapped my legs and arms around him.

"Don't be to loud,your sister's home."