Chapter 22

Dipper POV:

I sat outside pacing, she looked really beat up. I wonder what she said to Pyronica to make her so mad. I lift my head up when I hear a pair of heels walking my way.

"Hello, Your Dipper, yes?" The woman asked me, I nodded. She smiled "I'm ypur sisters nurse, She is recovering just fine and would like to speak with you." I thank her and rush in to Mabel.

I sit by her side as she turns her head over to me. "Hey Dip-n-Dots, Who brought me in here?" I smiled softly "Bill did, And he's yelling at Pyronica right now about what she did to you." She nodded, then the nurse entered. "She can go home but keep a close eye on her." The nurse spoke up.

I help mabel walk and as we pass Bill's office I hear him yelling, I sit Mabel down and go inside. There he was, Cursing out Pyronica. I walked up and gently rubbed his back. He turned his attention to me.

"Yeah, Love?" He spoke softly. "I need help taking Mabel home." He nodded and left the room with me, as he picked up Mabel up she spoke. "Just because I'm hurt doesn't mean I like that your with Dipper."

He glanced at her. "You don't have too, But I'm with him anyways." He looked at her then at me, Smiling.

Man I love him.

Im so sorry about no updates and I will work on updating as soon as I can but school starts soon so my updates will be slower. Im sorry. :(