Halloween Spin Off

Bill POV:

after I took over the world me And my lovely Dipper started a family, We have three kids. Damien, Brooke, Chrissy. They have their mothers curiosity and my pride. This, however, Could be their downfall.

It was Halloween and Damien was only 6. We met up with my brothers and their husbands, and took our children trick-or-treating. We also celebrated my younger brother, Williams, Birthday.

"I haven't see you guys in a while, The kids miss their cousins and uncles." Tyrone, who was hold my brother, Kills, Hand said softly, Watching the kids trick-or-treat with a smile on his face.

"I wish we could get together more often but Bill is swamped with work and Mabel is making me model for her." Dipper sighed, Taking Tyrone and walking a few steps ahead of me and Kill.

They began to whisper and I looked at Kill and chuckled. "How have you been, Stay at home dad?" I asked teasingly. Smiling my brother looked at me then at his kids.

"They have their mothers passion. Thats for sure, but they can be very well behaved. I love them, so much." William came and walked alongside the other side of Kill while Mason, Formerly Dipper Gleeful, Walked with Tyrone and Dipper.

"You guys ever miss being single and childfree?" William asked. I look at him and smile. "No, As much as those four drive me crazy, I love them and don't know how I lived with out them." I said softly.

Kill shrugged.  "I've never thought about it." He said, ruffing William's hair. William smiled. "Glad we're all on the same page." He giggled and Kill and I smile. I love spending my holidays with the people who matter the most to me.

Hey y'all! I promised spin offs so this is the first one! Love you guys! Mwah! Have a lovely day/night/afternoon!

-Phoenix