Chapter 11

Bill pov:

I had him. That's all I needed. Dipper 'Pinetree' Pines was by my side, without him the Cipher Wheel wouldn't work. Mabel wouldn't like this though, but who cared.

I walked over to Pyronica and she raised her head to look at me, taking her eyes off the small animal she was treating.

"Tell everyone that we're back in business after you finish up with that animal." I said she smiled and nodded so I turned around ,and as soon as I finished my work, walked back home.

As soon as I got home Dipper grabbed my tie and huffed, puffing his cheeked out. I smiled and pulled him in by his waist gently.

"Where were you for 2 WHOLE HOURS?" He said pulling my face down until we were only about an inch away from kissing. I smiled again and kissed him, "I was at work babe."

Dipper flushed at the pet name but then looked me in the eyes again. "With Pyronica?" I chuckled, "Yeah. She works for me." He looked jealous, It was cute seeing him like that.

"Alone?" I kissed him again. "No, Her friend was there, but in the backroom most of the time." I said in his ear softly, he huffed again and moved so we had locked eyes.

"I don't like that, I want there to always be a third person watching." He said looking down shamefully, I frowned and lifted his face.

"If I were you I wouldn't trust me as well but I swore on my brothers lives that I would never cheat, and thats a swear I would keep because my brother and you are the center of my world."He smiled and nuzzled his head into my chest.

I picked him up and took him to our room where I got ready for bed and crawled in with him and fell asleep.