Chapter 5

Kills pov:

Tyrone and I have been having problems for a while now but the other day he had called me a monster. He said that I was the reason he had nightmares.

I left in a rage so I wouldn't hurt him. I left for HIS good and HIS safety and then he sent me a text about me leaving because I was cheating and that I didn't fucking love him after his sister sent me a text about him crying and locking himself in our room.

God.

He sure acts so stupid for for someone so fucking smart and attractive and kind.

Fuck.

I hate that I love him. I hate what he does to me. As soon as I can get to him Im leaving. But this fucking thing outside is fucking keeping me from my fucking boyfriend.

Im starting to become hostile and aggressive,even to Bill and William. I have never laid a hand on anyone I love, My name may be a synonym for murder but I have a soft spot for people who can earn my trust. Very few people ever earn my trust and if they do they know because they have seen me smile.

As soon as William entered the room I pulled him aside to ask If I could leave by teleportation,He said yeah. That exactly what I did,As I got home I walked up to Tyrone's and my room.

I perked up when he unlocked the door and walked over to the bed. Before he laid down I wrapped my hands around him and began to whisper in his ear just how much I loved him.

He turned around and smiled at me,Pulling him in for a kiss was the best choice I ever made. We laid down and cuddled until we fell asleep.

I'm so fucking lucky.