Chapter 3

Dipper pov:

I woke up in the same room as Bill, Sharing a bed i ended up sleeping with my head on his chest, His hair was taken out of its ponytail and he had discarded his shirt that night.

I pushed myself up and felt my cheeks get hot. I got up and changed into a pair of jeans and one of bills shirts, Mine were all dirty.

I combed my hair but it stayed messy, I sighed as I saw bill get up and A couple of moments later he had his head in my neck and was whispering something about going back to sleep. I smile and push him away gently.

"Lets get up now Bill." I say, After he is up I kiss his cheek and take him downstairs. William and Mabel are up doing house work while Kill is in a chair on his phone. William start to get a call, He pulled out his phone and frowned. He goes outside and takes the call.

Bill murmured something about being sleepy and nuzzled into my neck, His warm breath sent shivers down my spine, Bill could kill me easily right now but he doesn't, This makes me think.

Bill walked over to a chair and pulled me on his lap, I flushed and hid my face from him. Bill chuckled and kissed my neck softly. I could hear Mabel groan.

"Stop trying to fuck my brother cipher." Mabel spat. "Mabel!" I gave her a warning look and she understood. "What? I dont wanna hear you moan his name! Do it while Im away." I open my mouth as William walked in, He looked like he was just hit.

"I need to stop someone from killing you four. Stay inside until I say that you are okay to leave." William said in a monotone voice.

William turned around on his heel and walked outside. Mabel groans "I was going to go to Candy's and hangout with her and grenda!" I rolled my eyes.

Bill spoke up "William doesn't say stuff like that unless it's actually dangerous, You cant go anywhere, And if its after Kill and I its stronger than us, Thats why William is fighting it. He may be the youngest but he has the most magic." Bill said with his eyes on the floor. This was bad, This was super bad.