Chapter 2

AN:Im so sorry,I've been unmotivated and school is in the way! Sorry about bad plot lines this is my first story!

Dipper pov:

As I looked at the two men Bill scoffed

"You always come at the worst times." He stated sharply to him. He giggled "Ive been enslaved but Now I'm free! My master let me go!"

His voice was soft and sweet but I knew nothing was as it seemed in this town. I cleared my throat and gave Bill a look, He understood.

"Meet my little brother,William Cipher." He said as he turned to Mabel, I walked over to Mabel and held her hand while she waved to William.

William smiled back and waved, I waved, Preparing for the worst to happen. William giggled and tilted his head to the side slightly. William strode up to next to Bill and folded his hands behind his back, He looked up at Bill and giggled.

"You know HE is coming too! We wanted to stay with you for a little until Him and his pine tree are on talking terms and I can get a place." William said, The smirk on his face sent shivers down my spine. Bill groaned

"I can deal with you but not HIM." As the words came out of his mouth a red Bill appeared and glared at me. Bill gave a small warning as a whisper Mabel and I could barely hear.

The red Bill straightened his spine and stood to as tall as Bill maybe even half a centimeter taller. He looked like Bill and William but had a harsher jaw, you had to actually study William to see his, and Bill's was noticeable but you could look it over. There was a frown set on the red Bills face.

"Kill Cipher,The oldest." The red Bill, Also known as Kill said plainly. Bill nodded and rolled his eyes. When his eyes fell on me he smirked. God even his smirk was handsome.

Williams pov:

I took in every detail of the two with Bill, The male as tall as me with ruffled dark brown hair that was coved by a blue and white pine tree hat and dark brown eyes, He had eye bags.

The female had wavy dark brown hair with highlights, her dark brown eyes were cheerful and she had a couple of rubber bands stuck to her sweater. I smiled, they were nothing like Master and Mistress.

"Excuse me, But are the highlight in you hair natural?" I asked the female as I teleported to her side, she could tell I meant no harm and she smiled. "Yeah. Your the first one to notice!" She said, Her voice was as cheerful as her eyes. I teleported back next to Bill.

"I never got your names?" I asked calmly. "Dipper." The boy said as he looked Kill up and down. "Mabel!" The girl said as a pig came up and rubbed against my legs. "Waddles!" Mabel squeaked. I gently lifted Waddles the pig up.

Waddles squealed happy and nuzzled closer to me, Mabel walked over and pet waddles and smiled. Bill chuckled and teleported us all to his house,A large house hidden by magic, I walked up and set waddles on the front porch.

Bill came up with the key and unlocked it. Mabel and I walked inside while Dipper gave the decorations and curious glance and he stepped inside.

Bill strode over to Dipper grabbing him by the waist. Kill entered and closed the door behind him. "Welcome to your new home pine tree." Bill said cooly and he rubbed Dipper's waist gently.

Mabel gagged loudly and Bill smirked. Bill nuzzled into Dipper who flushed a light pink. I smiled and helped Mabel get Waddles comfortable. Kill groaned as he got a text.

When he read the text he called me and Bill over,I walked over the first time he asked and Bill came more reluctantly.

The text read, Kill come home soon Tyrone has been crying none stop and not even Mabel can get his to come out of your room. Kill chuckled a low chuckle and sent a reply.

I walk back over to Mabel and then we all go to retire for the night, Boy was tomorrow going to be hell for us.

His kingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara