Part 2

i wake up to the sun shining through my blinds.  'ugh. today is the day.'

__flashback__

the plane landed, Manny sitting by the window seat asleep.  Mom tried to wake him up, while i started to get my bag from under my seat.  i sigh.  we were finally in america. im getting a new life. im actually gonna have friends! i hope.

we walk off the airplane, out of the airport. we head outside looking for a man with a paper having 'Gloria' on it. 'Help me look for the..the thing' Gloria said frantically.

"is it that?" i question, pointing towards an old man with the paper we were looking for.

"Aye! Yes!" She tried running towards him, but she struggled becuase of her...heels.  "Jay! Jay!"

then she kissed him-

what

the

hell

"Manny what just happened?" i asked shocked. is my new dad an old, wrinkly guy...???

"Uhm..lets just go." Manny sighs, dragging his luggage behind him.

we climb int the car, "Im Jay"

"Yea.." is all i can say..

"Tsk, Dont be mean y/n! greet him." Manny says stuck up, "im Manny, pleased to meet you" he holds out a hand, but jay doesnt shake it.  i mean hes in the front seat.

i roll my eyes at Manny. God why does he have to be like this. Always so propper. its annoying. 

i stay silent the whole car ride.  and no not becuase i was a stuck up brat and didnt want to talk to my new 'dad', but becuase i was jamming to music.  it alwasy helps me.  in this case i didnt really need any help but i dont drop an opportunity to listen to music.

the car ride was long and very silent.  then we arrived to a gate.  a long black gate.

"Woah" i let out.

"WHats wrong kiddo?" Jay asks, not sounding like he cares.

"i..uhm.. nothiing" i stutter.  what the hell is this house?!

its big and beautiful.  it had green grass and wonderfully executed windows. i was inlove.  maybe living here wont be so bad.  the car stops and we all climb out.  i grab my luggage from the boot, well Jay does, but i took it from him. "Thank you!"

"Wow, Jay! Wonderful house!" Manny says.  I think he is trying to suck up to Jay.  Im pretty sure...

we enter the house and gaze upon its magnificent build.  Jay offers to give a house tour and we end up in my room.  it was big, that's for sure!  it only had a bed and a closet.

"Tomorrow, you girls can go shopping for things for your room."

__TIME SKIP__

after hours of hard work my room was complete.  i felt spoiled.  why was i getting this treatment? Damn..

it was so perfect!  it was so me. I loved it!

AN I WON'T BE PUTTING AN IMAGE BC I WANT YOU TO BE ABLE TO HAVE IT HOW YOU WANT TO. AND WHENEVER I SEE SOMETHING THAT THE Y/N HAS TO WEAR THAT I DONT LIKE IT JUST RUINS THE STORY FOR ME. YOUR WELCOME