Part 11

y/n waved 'bye' as her friend's car drove out the highway.  they left an hour after lunch.  it's been weirdly awkward with Wilbur after Gloria said what she said in the room.  the truth was that Wilbur was fine with it, it was y/n who was being the awkward person she is.

she knew she over - reacted to her mother, thus she decided to go apologize, hoping this wouldn't end bad. 

y/n walked over to the kitchen, where Gloria was making dinner.  it smelt of basil and...well....chicken.  y/n wasn't much a fan of chicken.  its dryness and the after taste, but she never said anything, she didn't want to seem like a brat.  

"Hey mom?" y/n said hesitantly.

"Yes?" Gloria replied, putting the chicken in the oven, then wiping her hands on a cloth.

"I- I'm sorry for over reacting in the room earlier."  y/n looked down at the floor,  not confident enough to look her mother in the eyes..  

"Aye..."  Gloria sighed and gave y/n a tight hug, "I know, I didn't mean to do that either."  she lifted y/n's chin. "I was just happy you had friends over!"  both girls smiled happily. 

"So, we're good?"  y/n grabbed a cup, filling it with water. (I think tap water is drinkable in America right?)

"Of course!"  gloria mixed up the salad she prepared. "but you seem close to the boy."  she says under her breath.

"MOM" 

a/n  

ill probably post more than once today.

also i got great sleep last night thanks for asking in my last chapter-__-

ilyyyy

guys

guys

we did it<333

100 views

yall dont know how important this is to me

thanks so much<33333333

to all of youuu

drink water and eat your food<33333

should w do a q&a?

you guys should also give me requests!!!!