Part 19

"please keep your seatbelts on, the plane will be landing soon." the flight attendant spoke, their voice waking up sleeping passengers.

y/n took out her headphones, placing them in her bag, along with her phone.  she started to get ready to leave the plane.

___________

"Thank you for flying with us!" smiled a flight attendant as she showed y/n to the plane door. 

"Thank you!" y/n replies, giving a small wave.  she walks down the stairs and onto the concrete floor.  he shoes hitting the ground, while catching up to the family. 

"How was the flight?" asked Alex as she walked besides y/n.

"Well, it was fun! i just listened to music that all." y/n smiles, looking down at alex.  they both smiled and continued to talk.

they got onto a tour bus to a hotel, which was a couple minutes away from the airport.  

'Oh! i should tell Jared i landed!' y/n thought to herself, taking out her phone.

jared<33

y/n: I LANDEDDDD

Jared:  thats great! could we call when you get to the hotel?

y/n: ofcc is anything wrong?

jared: nono just wanna hear your voice:)

_______________

Cam, who sat behind y/n, peeked over to see what was on her phone, who she was talking to.

"Cam, no." Mitchell simply stated, then giving a sigh once Cam ignored him.  he cooed at Lily, shaking his leg, to keep keep lily from crying.  you know babies just cry whenever??

"Ooooh, y/n is that a boy?" he stretched out the 'o' in 'boy'.

"Wha- uncle Cam?!" y/n looked behind her to see Cam leaning over her chair with a cheeky grin.

"What? Boy?" Gloria looked back, everyone over hearing, looking back, except Jay.

y/n sighs, hiding her face in her hands. "Who's this boy?" Gloria asked, her voice concerned but excited.

"It's that Jared dude." jay kept his eyes on his news paper.

"What, you know?" gloria asks, looking at Jay.

"I thought everyone knew?" jay obviously knew no one knew.

"Ok, its a boy, lets just forget about this?" y/n looks out the window, annoyed.

"Haha, y/n's got a boyfriend!" luke teased.  not sure why he teased. isnt that supposed to be a good thing?

"At least im not single and annoying." y/n mumbles to herself, mocking luke.

cam sits back into his seat, he then sees mitchel looking at him disappointed.

"What?" cam asked, breaking eye contact.

"Cam!" Mitchel sighs, "Maybe that was something she wanted to keep private until the right time?" mitchel looks at Lily, "See, like how we got Lily!"

cam sighs in defeat, leaning over the chair again, "Sorry!" he whisper shouts to y/n,

y/n's body shakes in a small fright, "Uh." she gives a small chuckle, "its okay.." she smiles.

was it though?  now when she is going to be with a boy, gloria, and most likely Cam, will ask if he is the one...

___________

"Yea, so expect them to ask you a lot of questions when they meet you!" y/n laughs

"Dont worry, ill be prepared," she hears Jared laugh over the phone.

"Alright, well im going to go swim now." y/n gets up from her bed and heads outside with Alex, who was waiting for her to finish her call.  alex didnt want to walk alone to the pool.  Haley was there first, she didnt want to be in the awkwardness of her and y/n.

"Alright bye! love you!" jared whispered the 'i love you'. y/n heard something, but coulndt make it out.

_______

"So, who's this guy?" alex smiles, adjusting her glasses.

y/n smiles.  "Well, he just arrived at school one day and we just clicked, y'know?"

"that's cute. what was his previous school?" alex asks, it was fine, she had no idea that y/n knew.

y/n did stay silent for a few seconds, "I- i dont know. he never said." y/n had a disappointed look on her face.

"Shouldn't couples say everything about each other?" alex questions, mainly talking to herself.  she had no intention of meaning anything.

"well, yea..but thats not important.."  y/n distracted herself from the truth.  pfft what truth??

_a/n_

little chapter 

love you guys so much

please take care of yourself

i love you/srs

i dont think ill make it 

bye i love oyou