Part 3

school was finally over!!  after a boresome, long day, i was finally home!  me and manny wallked home, becuase Mom was cooking dinner and Jay was out at his office.  it wasnt too long of a walk! 

"Im home!" i scream.

"Wow..cant even acknowledge im here-" Manny shrugs.

"God, stop being a pissbaby.." i mumble, in hopes he doesn't hear.

"Im telling mom!"

"Wait what no!" I run after Manny

Mom was busy with some soup, stirring the wooden stick. "Mom, y/n called me a pissbaby!"

"Y/n, dont be rude to your brother." she simply replied letting me off the hook.

Manny sighs in disappointment, as i take a seat next to mom. "Sooo, how was school?" she asks.  curious George much?

"It was great.  you know, the regular" i give a small smile.

"Tell me more!"

"Okay, Okay!" i take a deep breath. "In class, my one teacher is really strict! he is kinda mean.  then i met this one boy and he's pretty cool. his name's Tubbo.  i met his two best friends later, Tommy and Ranboo.  at lunch, i met other people.  i think the one,s name is 'duckity' or something..." i take another breath, "Then there was Wilbur, Jade (jade is an oc dw), and a couple of others."

"Wow! Seems like you've had a great day!" Mom smiles at me.

"Im going to go do some homework, bye" i slip off the chair and head up the stairs.  wow these stairs are really pretty.  man i never knew they could make stairs like this.  i guess im pretty lucky to have moved from that shitty place i lived before.  glad no one asked what school i attended last year!

------------------------------------------------------

y/n swings open her bedroom door, she flops herself on her comfy bed.  a yawn escapes her mouth.  she wasnt going to do homework, that was a lie, there was no homework anyway.  she just wanted to be locked in her room with her phone.  she then took it out of her bag and decided to scroll through TikTok.  

'ill ask for my friends contacts tomorrow!' she thought to herself.  swiping and swiping, only ten minutes had passed. suddenly, her phone vibrates and a notification popps up at the top of her screen.  y/n double taps it and it goes into instagram. 

'Tubbo has followed you' 5 sec ago

another one comes and a nother:

'TheTommyyyy has followed you'

'WilburSoot has followed you'

'QuackityHQ has followed you'

'Jade<33 has followed you'

'Oh his name is quackity...not duckity..' y/n thought outload, with a giggle.  she quickly tends to follow them back and texts Jade.  She seemed like a pretty nice person at the lunch table today!

(YOU; ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ 

JADE; ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

hii jade

heyy y/n! 

whats upp

oh baha nothing just thought id say hi

ahh okayy....wellll theres this girl, im pretty sure shes in ur class

what about her??

jade are you...gay???:0  cuz like, i know where to get hidden pride flags for under 5 dollars>:))

what-

nononono y/n lmaoo

she is hosting a party this Friday i could get u invited

oh cool

wait shes in my class??

yea, her names Mary.  she has blonde hair, yknow the typical barbie

oohhhh

she wanted to pick groups for our math project!

yea! she wants to be with wilbur. she has a crush on him

well she hasn't told anyone tbh...its just so obvious

wait realyyy

dammm, im boutta set up a whole ass wattpad date for them

yeaaaa-  but the problem is that wil doesnt like her-

whatt whyyyy

get to know her lol she sux

oh-  is she like a fucking malibu barbie bully or sum

yea

i thought those only excited in moves Baha

why do you wanna get invited to her party then??

oh I'm already invited.  i wanna get u invited

whyy

BECAUSE MARY IS POPULAR.  

shes a real bully when she wants to be.  she used to bully Tommy for his looks in 5th grade

oh..

dont wanna get bullied by her..

wait i gotta go eat dinner!! ttyl byee

bye<3

y/n checked the time, oh it was already 5:54pm.

she hopped off bed and went to take a nice warm shower.

A/N

HELOOOOOOO GUYZEZ

THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME AN HOUR LOL. I DID THIS IN PE TOO BAHA

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PIECE. SORRY ITS SO SHORT I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO!!

REMEBER YOU ARE LOVED AND GO DRINK SOME WATER....NOW

ALSO I REALLY LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR READING<333