Part 4

"Have a great day at school!" Mom yelled from the car....kinda emberrassing.

y/n walked into the school and went to put her backpack in her locker, then headed to class.

she sighs, "Hey Tubbo."

"Hi y/n!"

"Hey, did you know that Mary has a party going on, on friday?" she says, taking a seat.

"Oh yea! it happens like once a month, basically."

"Are you invited?" y/n asks, placing her english book infront of her.

"Uuuuh...yea. Sort of." Tubbo sighs, "Its only because she wants Wilbur there, so she invites us incase Wil will be lonely."

"Oh wow.. but Wilber doesnt like her?"

"Yea..shes not his tyep, not to mention she used to bull-"

"Bully tommy..i know-" i interupted with a dissapointed look.

the classroom door opens

"Speaking of the devil-" Tubbo laughs.

Mary walks in, with her golden locks flowing behind her.  she was gorgeous.  y/n shouldn't feel nervous around her, but after hearing what she does, y/n cant help it!  she takes her seat, "Hey, your y/n right?" her tone was off.  it wasnt right, almost as if she was faking being nice.

"Uh..uhm yea." y/n stutters, shes nervous and shocked.  why the hell is she talking to y/n??

"Well your friend, Jade, said she wants you at my party,"  she says

"y-yea i do-"

"come sit with me at lunch! I can then see if i want you there," she says smiling to herself.  damn...she must think shes the queen or something-

"Uhm, no its oka-"

"No need to thank me." she turns around going on her phone and placing her ear pods into her ears.

y/n looks at Tubbo shocked.  

"What just happened?" y/n asks.

"Your going to the party" Tubbo sighs.  this cant be good.

Tommy bursts through the door. "BOSSMAN!" Tubbo exclaims.

y/n looks over giving a faint smile.

"BEE BOYYY!" he yells back.  

Quackity comes in with another boy.  he has dark brown hair and pretty privilege.  he was a bit taller than quackity, which y/n found a bit funny.  they walk over to tubbo and Tommy.  

"Y/n! i want you to meet someone" quackity says with mischievous giggles.

'Uhh okay," y/n smiles anxiously.

"This is George," he says with a smile and a high-pitched voice.

"Hi!" y/n exclaims!

"Hi! Im George."

it was awkwardly silent, but you could hear Tommy and tubbo talk in the back.

"Sorry this is awkward." y/n breaks the silence with a small giggle at the end.  "Yea.." George laughs.  

"Oh wait! Why did you not sit with us yesterday? your obvious friends with Quackity."  

"Oh well, i sit with my boyfriend! we do sit alone though, so i did ask quackity if we could move over to your table."

"Oh, that's cool!  Whos your boyfriend?"

"Clay," he says with a smile

y/n stays silent...