Part 5

y/n woke up,  she was in an awkward position.  her legs tumbled with the other.  hair all over her pillow.  Rough night? no.  y/n slept amazing.  maybe it was not being used to having this amazing of a bed!  it was soft, jumpable and it wasn't loud.  the bedding made it even better.  she wouldnt get cold at night anymore! 

she checked her phone: 5:55 am.

'What- i still got 5 more minutes??' she thinks to herself.  she hates this feeling.  now she won't be able to go to sleep again.  you know, when you wake up and cant go to sleep again? yea, that.

she sighs. 'well i might as well get up now'  she sits up in her bed, rubbing her eyes.

gotta make sure the crusties arent there when she looks in the mirror-

she heads over to her closet. 'clothes, clothes, clothes..'  she had a closet full of clothes! 

"Ugh i have nothing to wear!!"  she frowns and flops on her bed.  looking at the ceiling. 'maybe a dress? im too lazy to try and put on my jeans..'

she goes back to her closet.

Ah yes!

she takes the dress from her closet and puts it on.  style it with some jewelry and makeup!  add some rings in there as well.  style it with some shoes, patterned fish nets and leg warmers.  perfect. 

Y/n walks over to her makeup desk, where she continues to do her makeup.  its light, since she goes to school today, dont wanna get that dress code..

she sighs, standing up and opening her bedroom door, 'should I make my bed? Nah.' she continues to walk out.

__TIME SKIP__

she entered the classroom.  Wilbur was sat at his new desk, head down on his arms, he was probably taking a small nap.  he might have gotten too little sleep aswell.  y/n makes her way to her desk and sits down.  she pulls out her phone and suddenly gets a message from Jade:

Jade(>ლ)

jade: Y/N 

 y/n<3: JADE

jade: Mary just texted me and said that ur invitedddd!!!!!!!!!

y/n: LETS GO?

wait why didn't you tell me in person:(((

jade: Im not going to school todayD:

y/n: im sorry what- why

jade: well my mom wanted to have a girl's day so she signed me up as sick

y/n: adopt me👉👈

read 7:59am

that fucking bitch-

suddenly the teacher comes in and y/n hurrys to put her phone away.  she see wilbur sitting up aswell.

"Had a nice nap?" she ask jokingly.

"It was amazing." he smiles.

Mary walks in with Jesse clinging to her hand.  she takes her seat.  the vibe with Wilbur changes drastically. then i see Haley.  did she move up a class? wait thats, Dylan?  they were holding hands. THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS?! y/n makes eye contact with Haley.