Part 13

"Soo, where do you come from?" y/n asks her new friend.  she stood next to him, by his locker.

"Ah, I'm from Britain!"  he closes his locker, "Got the accent."  he smiles.

Y/n gives a small chuckle.

the two walk over to class,  y/n's new friend taking in Wilbur's seat.  it was time for science, which is one of y/n's least favorite subjects.  mainly because she wasn't good at it. 

"Alright class,  so yesterday we learned that the formula for Magnesium oxide is-"  Mrs. jawink gets interrupted by the class door swishing open.  it was like y/n could feel a gush of wind hit her face.

"Wilbur, care to explain why you're late?"

"I- uh.."  Wilbur stood frozen, as he made eye contact with the boy in his chair.

"Right, that'll be detention for half an hour this afternoon."  she quickly states.  "Also, please take your seat at the back of the class, your previous position was taken by your new classmate, Jared."

Wilbur sighs, giving a dreadful look at Jared.

y/n notices, leaning over to tubbo, "Whats that about?"

"What's what about?"

"The look Wilbur gave to Jared?"

"Oh! Yea they had a past-"

"Wilbur is gay??"  y/n asks shocked.

"NOO! not that kind of past!"  tubbo snickers.

"Oh-"

tubbo refrained from giving that information to y/n.  she was curious though.

________________

"Psst.."  y/n whispers to Jared.

he looks back,  his gentle eyes looking at y/n. without expecting the look of his eyes, y/n gave a faint blush, stuttering over her words.

"uh..i- uh..well my pen ran out of ink and I was wondering if I could borrow a pen?"  she smiles.

"Of course, sweetheart,"  he whispers back.  sweetheart??  this made y/n's heart skip a beat.  no, 8 beats!

"T- thank you?"  why did she make that a question?!  ugh!!!

 she looked down on her paper,  holding the pen firmly.

she felt tapping on her shoulder. 

looking over, tubbo starts whispering.

"Y/n your not actually going to get with...Jared...are you?"

"Wha- n- no?"  she inhales. "I dont know?  maybe?  i mean he is handsome?"  she starts to forget about what tubbo was talking about.

"Y/N-"

"right sorry,"  she sighs.  "I'm not sure."

_______________________

everyone thinking what just happened was not seen by anone other than tubbo.  wrong..

wilbur in the back of the class has been watching the whole time.  hell catch up on the classwork later.

wilburs pov:

rushing through the empty halls, i make my way to the classroom.  

guess long legs are good for something?

uh anyway

i approach the door and swing it open,  eyes look up at me.

i notice a familiar face.  not a good one.  we make eye contact.

i gulp, not knowing what to say to the teacher.  what did she say again?

she had told me to move to the back of the class,  Jared had taken my spot, my seat at y/n.  well also my seat at tubbo, but that doesn't matter!

i give him a look as i head to the back of the class, noticing Mary give me a subtle wave with her fingers. i just smile.  just a small one.

______________________

wilbur heard a soft voice in front of the class.  movement as well.  he watched as Jared looked over to y/n,  he was supposed to be watching the board.

in annoyance, Wilbur spun his pencil around his fingers, faster and faster.  he didnt even realise he could do this.

'i swear to god if he does something-'  wilbur thinks to himself, his thoughts interupted by the word 

"Sweetheart"  escaping Jared's mouth.

tik

his pencil breaks in half.  one hand on one side and the other hand on the other side.

'Shit-'  he realizes his pencil broke.

Tommy looking from across the room just gives a 'really dude?' look.  wilbur rolls his eyes, taking out a pen, yes a pen.  just so that it wont break next time.

'Next time?'  he thought

'there cant be a next time.'

'god what am i saying?'

____________________________________________

a/n

guys idk what to write anymore

i have a plot though:)))))

its really cool

i think ull like it'i hope

anyway

im writing some other stuff aswell

im not telling though

!!spoiler fro the plot!!

j + (??) = </3

hehehhiuwt4q yq3oitvguq5ynv