Part 17

its the afternoon of Friday,  y/n sat down next to Alex in Claire and Phil's car.  they were on their way to the airport to surprise Jay!  Haley and y/n did avoid talking to each other, so they both stared down at their phones most of the time.

"So, y/n."  claire looks in the review mirror, "Gloria told me you have a boyfriend?"

"Um, yea."  y/n refrains from saying further information.  claire sighs and looks back tp the road.

after about45 minutes of driving to the airport,  they all get out.  

"Manny, can you grab my tote bag from the back?" y/n asks Manny as her hands are full wirth her phone, a suitcase and having to hold her earphones.

"You have one free hand, though?"  he places his hands on his hips.

"Manny!!"  i sigh annoyed.

"OK-"  he grabs it and hands it to me.  with out saying thank you, he slighty shakes his head, causing me to roll my eyes.

______

i walk in, walking next to Luke, who was fidgeting with his shirt.  we see mom and Jay sat down on blue chairs.  we head to surprise them.

"Surprise!!" i hug Jay from the back,  him, shocked turns to see the whole family here, except for lily, Cam and Mitchell!

"W- what are you guys doing here!?" he asks, seeming happy.  i knew he wasn't though-

little did he know we weren't going to stay for the whole trip!  i take a seat next to him,  putting my headphones back on,  playing my playlist.

Lana Del Ray - 

now playing - summer time sadness 

i look down to my screen,  a notification on discord pops up, my phone vibrating a bit.  a message from Wilbur?  i open the app, typing in my app lock code, making sure no one can see, especially not jay, who was sitting right next to me!  

willburrrrrr

wilbur:  hey y/n:)

y/n: hi wilbur!!

wilbur: so whats up with u and Jared?? that kiss was smth

y/n: haha  idk what it meant but i liked itloll

wilbur: yea?

uhm y/n i didnt want to say this cuz i thought it wouldn't be my business. But..

y/n:  ye??

wilbur:  Jared isnt a good guy.  you shouldnt be with him

y/n: what? no he is hes a really good guy! wilbur idk what u r talking abt-

wilbur: please listen to me.  he will break your heart

y/n: no he wont. hell never hurt me.  hes a good guy.

Wilbur: you dont understand.. has he told you about his previous high school?  

y/n: no? but thats not important.  i believe hes a good guy!  wilbur your wrong

wilbur:  y/n please  he isnt good for you!  id know

read

11:58 am

------------