Part 9

it was the week after the party, and it was Friday.  Fridays at the school were always chill, except for Mr. Hampen's class.  talking about his class,  it seems he has forgotten about the kid's projects.  luckily, when he got into a fight with the principal about him getting fired if he keeps forgetting to give the children their work, he immediately sorted out the groups and so on.

__y/n pov__

it was time for math class, so I entered the classroom in hopes of an easy period.  it was the second to last period of the day!  taking my seat, I look over to the whiteboard, which doesn't have any writing on it.  usually, when Mr.Hampen teaches, he already has the work out on the whiteboard.  that's strange, but that also means that the easy, chill class I wanted will come true!!

I get excited.  really excited!

tubbo walks into the classroom, now I can give my excitement to him.  "Tubbo!" I whisper shout, a big smile on my face.

"Y/n!...?" he gives a confused look as to why i was whispering.  i quickly point over to the empty whiteboard. "Ohh!" leaves his mouth.

he takes his seat next to me.  "What do you think we are going to do?" he asks.

"I'm not sure...I cant think of anything-"

Tommy comes in, immediately noticing the board. "What the fuc-"

"Tommy!" the teacher yells before tommy could finish the word "Fuck"

he rolls his eyes and heads over to me and tubbo.

"We dont know," i say.

"Oh."

he heads to his chair, Tubbo following along. "No, tubbo sit down, you'll have plenty of time to talk to Tommy later." the teacher says strictly.

"Aw what-" tubbo gives a sigh while turning around.

soon after the seats in the class quickly fill up and class starts.

"Alright, in the first week of school we talked about a project we have to complete."  he clears his throat, before noticing a hand being raised.

one of my classmates, Lola, raised her hand.  if you didn't know, she's a big nerd and is said she is moving to ap math next term...

"Yes, Lola?"

"Was the project due today? because I don't remember you saying what the project is!" she tried to sound smart.  the teacher rubs his eyes with an irritated sigh.

"No... it is not due today.  it will be due in the next two weeks."  he continues to explain we must create a 3 d shape model and give its area of the sides and volume.

"you will not pick your groups, they are picked for you!" he adds. 

there are 12 students in the class:

lola

ollie

tubbo

dylan

tommy

wilbur

y/n

jesse

mary

robert

percie

mia

"Team one," he takes a breath, " Lola, Ollie, Dylan and Tommy."

"Man, what the fuck-" tommy whispers to himself and gives a sigh.  for all he knows is that Lola is the smart one and her best friend is Ollie.  he's pretty sure that Dylan is friends with them too.  great...he knows no one in his group.

"Aww.." i give a soft sigh.  i could tell tubbo was a bit disappointed that his best friend wouldn't be with him in this project...

"Team two is Tubbo, Mia, y/n, and Wilbur."

Wilbur looks back and smiles at me.  i could swear i got a stomach ache after that..  im pretty sure it was a stomach ache?  it did only last a couple of seconds until he turned back.  anyway, i could hear Mary at the back of the class scoffing and talking under her breath.

she must have been upset not to be with Wilbur.  i was happy i was with my friends, that just means that i have to get to know Mia.  hope she's nice.. 

"Team three is Rober, Mary, Jesse and Percie! that's all.  so you will have the rest of class to discuss your project! be quiet or head to the office!"  he sits down in his chair and falls asleep.

Mary groans. "It's okay Mary! your with me!" jesse tells mary from across the room.

"Ugh i dont care Jesse!" she rolls her eyes in irritation and annoyance.

____

instead of talking about the project during class, y/n and her friends just talked random shit.  they had fun.  they also decided that they should do the project at her house.  this was mainly just because they wanted to see her house.  she didnt mind though!

a/n

im really tired lol

love you guys drink water pls

bye