Part 6

i hear the front door open,  im still in my room, getting ready for the party.  i throw on an outfit

(You can choose your own outfit, as i know some of yall would like to wear suits)

i do my makeup and hair,  put on my shoes.  i look over to the long mirror behind my door, perfect.  i looked perfect.  i looked the best I've ever looked!  now i cant wait to go to the party!

"Y/N!!" i hear Jay's voice from downstairs.

i hurry down the stairs and see Claire, Phil, Luke and Alex. "Hello guys!" i smile, giving everyone a small hug.

"wow, y/n! you look nice!  guessing your going to the party." Claire does a weird dance move i like to call, the mom dance...

i stay silent and in shock, kinda embarrassed.

"Ugh mom stop!" Alex rolls her eyes and heads over to the living room, sitting with Manny.

"Can i go now?" i ask, honestly really impatient.  a strict no leaves Jay's mouth, i sigh.

'why cant mitchel and cam come now???'  guess the god's heard me becuase they entered through the door.

"OMG! yes!" i shriek out.

"Ooh why's she so excited?" Cam asks, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Ah she's going to this party." Jay answers. "Alright kid, go."

i hop around happily as i say goodbye.  my phone vibrates in my bag, i check to see a message from Jade, i open it to her message saying shell pick me up, a couple minutes away.

__TIME SKIP__

no pov

y/n and Jade arrive to a two-story house, with rainbow lights flashing inside, music so loud the whole neighborhood could hear it.  you could see the shadows of people talking and dancing through the windows.  both girls climb out the car

they enter the door, to be greeted by Mary, Jesse and Haley.

"Hello, y/n!" Mary smiles, "I see you didn't come as the theme." she gives an annoying grin.  she looks over to Haley, "Ahem, Haley?!" she whispers shouts.

"I didnt do anything!" Haley quickly says.

"Yea, dont worry Mary! Haley didn't do one single thing.."  y/n looks at Haley straight in the eyes, knowing that Haley had lied to her, tried to embarrass her.  Haley breaks eye contact and looks away to the floor, giving a small sigh, no one could hear due to the music.

jade and y/n walk away, looking for their friends, spotting the shortest first....suprisingly?

"Tubbo!" jade yells out, pulling y/n by her arm.

"Jade, y/n!"

"Hi, Tubbo!" y/n grins, "Uh..wheres Tommy?"  y/n knows Tommy was bullied by mary, everyone does, but if she invited tubbo and not Tommy, that's a bit too far.

"Oh. he quickly went to the bathroom."  tubbo points to a closed wooden door.

y/n sighs in relief.

"Why, what's wrong?" tubbo expresses a bit of worry in his eyes.

"Nothing! dont worry!"  a chuckle comes from y/n, making tubbo give a small smile.

time goes by and everyone y/n knew came to the party, except for Ranboo, Sapnap and Karl.  why?  because.  because why?  because Mary is a bitch:)