Part 7

y/n sat on the cold bathroom tiles. she placed her head between her knees. (Do you ever have nights like these:((/j lol sorry just thought of the song).  lquiet sobs came from her.  all that y/n felt was a mixture of sadness and anger, frustration and guilt.  guilt? why? maybe becuase she hid a piece of herself from her frineds.

a knock on the door, it was quiet , but still you could hear it. 

"Uh uhm occupied?"  y/n's voice tried not to crack.

"It's jade." her voice soft, but you could hear her smile, a faint smile.

"And tubbo!"

"And tommy.."

"It's clay and George." clay smiled.

"and alex:)"

"And Wil-"  y/n opened the door, giving a big hug to Jade, small tears leaving y/m's eyes.

Mary's guest bathroom was quite big,  it was the sink area to the right of the door, then a huge open area,  a bathtub to the left of the door, and a shower behind it.  the tiles were white and clean, the walls were filled with beautiful flower patterns.  y/n walks back into the bathroom, sitting crosslegged on the floor.

everyone enters the room.  this wasn't the party that y/n planned to have, but it was something!  and it was something with her friends.

"Oh y/n! still wanna have your first beer?" Wilbur smiles, holding a red cup.

y/n looks down at the cup, then at wilbur.  she smiles, an immediate yes.  he hands her the cup.

a quick swallow and gulp.

silence as it stings her throat.

she gives a faint smile.

"and?" alex asked, adjusting his LAFD beanie.

"I fucking hate this shit-"  y/n grabs the cup of water that jade handed to her.

everyone laughs, says jokes, film tiktoks, takes photos and overall just have a good time.  im pretty sure this was one of the best parties y/n has ever had.  it was her first party, actually.

______________________________________________________________________

y/n opens the front door.  a small gasp leaving her lips as she got frightened by Jay on the couch.

"How was the party?" he asked.

"It was fun."  she walked down to the kitchen to get some water, her mouth was parched.

"That all?" he gets up, wine in his cup. "What did Haley say? havent seen her tonight. how's she doin'?"  he had no idea how annoyed y/n got just now.

"oh my god yea!" she storms out the kitchen, " Get off my back-"

'what?' jay thinks to himself...

a/n

sorry this is kinda short lol hope you like it though<3