Part 16

"Yea he stormed out.."  i said to Jade.

"Well, you gotta fix things!"  she replies.

"But im scared!"

"Look there he is!" she points, "He is talking ot his football mates!"

i trun around, and sigh.

"OK, OK.."

_________

"H-hey Jared."  butterflies form in my stomach.  we hadn't talked at all this weekend.

"Hey, y/n.  we need to talk."  he smiles.

his smile was so calming, but what he said made me nervous.

we walked down the hall, outside the school building and to the football field.  it wasnt very crowded, in fact, I didn't see anyone around, except us.

Jared lead me to under the seats.  he stood there, looking me in my eyes.

"So?" i question, looking at the ground.

he walks closer to me, lifting my face with his hand.  we were inches apart, i could feel his hot breath against my face.  it was nice and comforting.  i got butterflies again.  oh god..

"Y/n,"  he spoke soft, his voice raspy, "I'd like to apologize for what happened on friday."  with out further do, he kissed me.

my eyes closed,  i kissed back.

he slid his arms down to my waist and the kiss deepened.  my arms moved to the back of his head, playing with his hair. 

the kiss felt like an eternity..

"Y/n?"  a voice broke up the kiss.  we look back to see wilbur.

"Wilbur..h-hey?" i stutter, stepping back from Jared.  this was embarrassing. 

"Um..the teacher asked me to look for you two..the bell rang.."  wilbur.

i sigh.  i didnt even hear the bell ring..

__________

as the three friends walked back to class, it was awkward.  y/n avoided making eye contact with her friends and took her seat.

Jared and y/n was given extra homework to complete if they didn't want detention.  obviously, y/n chose to do the homework.   she had to get packing for the weekend away at Hawaii.

a/n

hello loves<3

not doing well mentally but we gon do this!!

lazy chapter tho!!

love you