Part 20

Y/n bathed in the sun, laying on those pool benches, next to Jay.

Y/n sipped on her drink, which Jay ordered for her.  He ordered himself a burger, then getting a call from his brother.

Y/n could hear everything they said, Jay's brother talking rather loud.

"Jay there's nothing to worry about." y/n smiles, it stays silent for a while.  Y/n opens her eyes, in confusion, she notices Jay gone.  If only he heard what she had to say-

__y/n pov:__

I could hear Phil and Claire talk to Haley about her phone, soon I see something fly across the sky, landung in the pool.
"DAD!?" Haley jumped up.
"Phil?! That phone was expensive!" Claire complained.
"Well at least now we don't have to worry about Haley being on the phone all the time!" he tries to defend himself.

I may or may nor have given a small chuckle at the thought of Haley's phone being thrown into the water.  I think she heard, as after I
#=jsj0s9, she 'ughed' loudly.  I picture she rolled her eyes as well.

After a while of sun tanning, I headed back to the room, I did want to spend some time on social media.  I found the room to be empty. Well, actually, Manny was in there.

"Uh.. Manny??" I ask, sitting next to him, "I think your in the wrong room."
"No, I'm not.. I'm going to be staying here, because Luke is too messy, and annoying!"

"cmon! You can't be here, it's full of girls. And I'm pretty sure it's illegal or something?" maybe that last part was a lie?

"WHAT?! ILLEGAL!" Manny gets up, heading yo the door, "I DITNT WANT TO GO TO JAIL!"

Easy peasy>:)

I lay back on my bed, taking out my phone from the drawer I put it in before I left with Alex.

A couple notifications are on my screen.

Wilbur

Jared

Alex

Jade

I read out there names, opening Jade's

Jade<33

Jade: Y/NNNNNN I'M BORED

y/n:   idc

Jared<3

Jared: heyy:) wanna call again??

Y/n: YESS
        Jus gimme a bit..

Alex>:T

Alex:  Y/N HOW'S HAWAI?
           I HEARD THEY SELL DRUGS

Y/n: k

Wilbur

Wilbur:  hi I wanna say sorry for saying Jared is a bad guy:/

Y/n: hey:)) it's totally ok<3

'alright, time to call Jared..' y/n thinks to herself.  'maybe I do wanna know more about him?'

.....