Chapter 1

Karan was sitting at the edge of the bed with his hands on either sides and was continuously looking at the floor without blinking. His eyes were filled with not just tears but a lot of emotions. He was thinking something and was completely lost in his thought when there was a knock.
Kareena bua(while knocking at his door): Karan beta tum ready hogye kya?... Karan, beta mahurat beeta ja rha h..come on jaldi karo beta..
Karan blinked off his tears twice and thrice before answering: h ha haa bua bas aa rha hu..
Kareena: ok beta jaldi aao
She left from there
Karan got up and looked himself in the mirror..
He wore his sherwani and then sighed.
He wiped his tears and smiled genuinely.
He was about to put the brooch when there was another knock.
He felt irritated and shouted: come in
Rishab came in with Sameer by his side...
Rishab stood near the bed and smiled sadly at his brother
Rishab: Mai aaj tujhe kuch nahi bolunga bhai... (he chuckled sadly) arey mere bhai ki shaadi hai mai usse kyu kuch bolu per...per Karan bas yeh yaad rakhna ki tu apni zindagi ka sabse bada faisla apne deemag se soch kar le rha h aur humesha  dil aur deemag mein dil jeet ta h...khair chal tujhe ready kar du ab bhai hu toh tere har faisle ki respect toh karni padegi na mujhe..
Karan looked at him and smiled
Karan: bhai ek baat tu bhi yaad rakhna ki aage jo bhi hoga woh wahi hoga jo mera dil chahe ga aur mera dil chahta hai ki yeh shaadi ho....
Rishab nodded feeling defeated while Sameer also sighed sadly..
Both the brothers made Karan wear the sehra and the trio came out together.
Three of them came down and saw everyone waiting for the groom.
Karan went near Rakhi and asked: mom woh kaha hai
Rakhi: kon?!
Karan: Preeta Arora
As soon as he announced her name there was a complete silence in the hall and when Kareena was about to break the silence a powerful and thunderous voice came from the doorstep
Preeta: yaha hoon mai..aagyi khushi khushi apne ex best friend aur ex husband ki shaadi dekhne..
Karan turned and their eyes met..
The time seemed to freeze as their eyes filled with emotions yet with a cover of boldness met each other.
Both of them were having a storm inside their heart but their face didn't show even a glimpse of it.
She smiled and moved towards him.
Karan(with a wide smile): tumhara hi intzar tha
Preeta: pata hai mujhe..
Karan: itni der kyu hui tum
Preeta: kya karu apne pati ki shaadi mein aana tha toh sundar lagna bhi toh zaroori hai toh tayar ho rhi thi.
Karan: tumhe tayar hone ki zaroorat nahin hai tum bas muskura do meri shaadi aise hi roshan ho jayegi.
Preeta's eyes filled with tears but she held it back and smiled: lo muskura diya...tumne kaha maine maan liya per afsos tumhara dil itna bada nhi h ki mai bolu aur tum maan jao...
Karan(unknowingly and getting a bit emotional with unshed tears): Bol kar toh dekho.....tumhare liye toh jaan haazir hai meri jaan...
________________________________
HEY GUYS PRESENTING YOU MY THIRD STORY WHICH IS BASED ON THE MARRIAGE TRACK OF PREERAN. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE STORY AND WILL GIVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF LOVE AS YOU SHOWER ON MY OTHER STORIES. WHY DOES KARAN CHANGE HIS MIND??? KEEP THINKING AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS...LOVE YAA!!!!
________________________________

~SVVA