Chapter 7

The next morning was chilly and cool as the weather was planning for a romantic day.... The sun was hidden behind the clouds while it was a blissful drizzling morning....
The balcony of the room was open and the chilled breeze blew away a few hair strands from a beautiful face that was glowing with a charm and a sweet innocent smile...
Her face was calm until she felt some ticklish on her chest where her cute husband was sleeping with his hair messed up and face dug into the warmth that his woman was soothing him with....
She opened her eyes to see the delightful view of her love clung onto her like a baby....
She caressed his hair and tried to get up and put him in his place when he stirred up and blinked his eyes to get a clear view...
He felt the warmth on his cheek and lifted his face to see the shimmery eyes looking at him with grace.... He laid on his side and pulled her by her waist....to face him as they both looked at each other with peaceful eyes.....
Karan: good morning Mrs. Luthra!!...
Preeta smiled and blushed at the name he used and hugged Him by his waist.....
Preeta: good morning hubby!!
Karan pulled her back and looked at her with surprised yet with a smirk: hubby?!
Preeta felt the heat rushing through her body and pushed him running out of the bed into the washroom.....
Karan: arey yaar babydoll yeh galat baat hai.....Preeta.......this is cheating.....tum romance ke beech mein aise nahi bhaag sakti....Preeta bahar aao.....ok koi baat nahi tum kabhi na kabhi toh mere haath lagogi na tab I promise nahi chodunga tumse poora poora badla lunga......
Preeta was laughing inside the bathroom but stopped abruptly on listening to the last words...Karan smirked and laid on the bed waiting for her....
After sometime she was done with the shower when she realised that she is going to be Karan's prey now as she has forgotten her clothes...
She banged her head with her palm and mumbled: Mai toh gayi....
She took the bathrobe and walked out in baby steps...
Karan was busy on his phone booking the hotel they were gonna stay when they reach New York when the click of the door knob caught his attention. He was actually excited to see Preeta as she was going to wear saree today for the first time but his jaws dropped and he stood up with wide eyes....
She tried covering her thighs which were milky white and were clearly visible due to the length of the robe, her blush pink face was a beautiful contrast with her milky white skin and the black robe.....she went towards the couch where her bags were kept.... She picked out a saree but that instantly dropped as the warm hands engulfed her waist from the back.....
She was nervous and shy and was blushing hard as the hands swiftly caressed her waist....
Karan bent towards her left ear and sucked the water droplets as he kissed her earlobe and whispered....
Karan: maine socha tha ki tum saree mein niklogi.....per yeh toh bilkul expect hi nahi kiya tha......but trust me......ab Mai nahi chahta ki tum saree yah kuch aur pehno....
Preeta(nervous): k kap kapade le jana bh bhul gyi thi....
Karan: I'll make sure ki tum har roz bhul jao especially.......(getting closer and in a deep husky sensual voice) humare honeymoon pe......
Preeta turned red and gripped his hands that were on her belly......
He took her saree and covered her chest still standing behind her.....and stepped back.... Preeta turned towards him to see him smile...
Karan: Mai tumhe kabhi uncomfortable feel nahi karwaunga....I promise ....tum change karlo mai naha kar aata hu.....
Preeta looked at him with a wide smile and hugged him and whispered into his ear: tumhare sath mai kabhi uncomfortable ho hi nahi sakti bas thodi si nervous thi kyunki aaj se pehle maine aisa kuch experience nahi kiya.....but honestly( she placed her head on his shoulder such that her cheek was on his shoulder blade and her breathe fanned over his neck) tum jo bhi karte ho mujhe acha lagta hai...
Karan smiled and pecked her forehead.....
After being like that for some more time he went to the washroom while she started draping her saree....
_______________________________
HELLO EVERYONE SO THERE GOES ANOTHER CUTE LITTLE TREAT FOR YOU GUYS AS ALL OF YOU MADE THIS STORY SO SPECIAL AND MADE IT REACH SUCH GREAT RANKS IN A FEW DAYS......I AM GRATEFUL TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO LOVED AND VOTED FOR MY STORY AND ALSO SHOWERED ME WITH SUCH ENCOURAGING COMMENTS.....THANK YOU EVERYONE TONS AND TONS......LOVE YAAA!!!....
________________________________

~SVVA