Chapter 17

It was pitch black all around when Preeta slowly gained consciousness....
Her vision was blurry and her her limbs felt numb....she blinked to clear her vision and then her heart ached at the sight in front of her....
Karan was tied and gagged and was kept at a gun point....
She saw him looking at her with teary red eyes which were fuming with anger at the same time....
Preeta tried to scream but then noticed that she was gagged by a cloth as well....
She started panicking and tried to free herself but her attempts were of no use....
She looked at Karan and tears trickled down her eyes....
He looked at her with same teary eyes....
" Awww....poor Mr. hubby is unable to free his Mrs. wifey?!.....so sad!!...tch tch tch...."
Preeta turned towards her right and her eyes widened in shock......
Preeta (whispered to herself): yeh toh.....
Man: kya hua shocked?!....aha...stunned.....
He laughed evilly....
Man: kya haal hai?!....bada honeymoon manane nikale the na dono miya biwi ab kya hua?!....nahi manana honeymoon.....aww....arey nahi nahi.....Preeta Arora ki toh aadat hai end moment pe ladka badalne ki.....shaadi ke mandap pe ladka badla tha toh ab honeymoon pe bhi toh badalna hoga....right PREETA JI?!....
Aaj mai bilkul bhi time waste nahi karunga woh kya hai na aaj mujhe bohot kuch karna hai....kyu gilli danda player?!.... ab bhai Preeta ji ko nirash thodi na karunga....
He laughed out loud.....
Karan tried freeing his hand so he could fight this bastard,but he couldn't move a single bit.....
Preeta started shivering as she noticed Prithvi coming nearer to her....
He reached opposite to the chair Preeta was tied to and bent to her level....
He trailed his finger down her face and her lips...
While Preeta felt disgusted....
Karan wiggled in his seat to free himself....
Prithvi: Preeta ji aaj aap meri ho jayengi....kitne samay se intezar kiya hai maine aapko apna banane ka...ab woh intezar khatam....aaj mein aapko aapki life ki sabse best raat gift karunga....woh bhi aapke pati ke aankho ke saamne....aur koi chalaki nahi....warna abhi woh goliyan bandook ke andar hai lekin mere ek ishare pe woh aapke pyaare pati parmeshwar ke bheje ke andar hoga....samajh gyi na?!....ab achi bachi ke tarah.....mere saath.....
He trailed his hands down her body touching her inappropriately....
He squeezed her breasts above her clothes while Preeta was crying out loud into the cloth around her mouth....she felt disgusted.....
Karan was trying his best to free himself and Prithvi's actions boiled his blood.....
Prithvi: mai aaj woh sab karunga jo tu pati ho kar bhi nahi kar paya.....
He motioned the guards who held Karan to move out.....
After the guards were out Prithvi smirked at Karan and unzipped Preeta....
Karan saw his actions and clenched his hands with such force that his knuckles turned pale, the nerves of his neck and forehead popped out while sweat beads swept down his forehead....
Prithvi pulled down Preeta's dress from her shoulders revealing some part of her chest and started kissing her chest.....
She cried out loud and tried wiggling out of his grip but he kept doing his dirty deeds unaffected....
Karan noticed a plank just a few centimetres away from his shoulder and bumped his shoulder by jerking a bit to a wooden plank which instantly slipped on Prithvi's head And Karan kicked Preeta's chair at the same time lifting up both his legs which were tied together.
Prithvi fell on the floor unconscious while Preeta took a deep breath trying to control her hiccups.....
Karan sighed and wiggled in his chair shifting it towards Preeta....
When he reached beside her Preeta kept her head on his shoulder and started crying miserably.....
He closed his eyes tightly releasing the tears that had filled his eyes....
He noticed a glass of whiskey placed on a table beside him....
He slowly caressed Preeta's hair with his cheek and when she looked up to him he motioned her towards the glass of whiskey....
She furrowed and then her eyes turned red and anger filled them....
Karan looked at her confused but then ignored and grabbed the glass by shaking the table and letting the glass slip into his hands.....
He broke the glass in his arms while Preeta gasped and looked at his bleeding hands with teary concerned eyes.....
He ground the glass piece over the rope and cut it off....
He freed one of his hand and then the other....
He opened the cloth around his mouth and then his legs....
He stood up and freed Preeta as well....
Preeta hugged him immediately while he zipped her up....
He sighed and relaxed a bit on having her in his arms....
Preeta was crying miserably in his arms when Pawan entered from the front door with a smirk which soon disappeared on seeing the scenario in front of him....
Prithvi also regained himself as he slowly opened his eyes with a blurry vision he stood up stumbling and holding his head.....
He looked at the scenario and then towards his brother who was taking out his gun swiftly from behind....
He nodded and smirked at his brother while Pawan smirked back and fired....
A gun shot was heard followed by a thud of a body collapsing on the floor.....
Someone screamed out loud......
_______________________________
HELLO EVERYONE....SO I AM GOING TO ENJOY THIS ONE AS NOW ITS ON YOU GUYS TO GUESS WHO TAKES THE SHOT?!...
ENJOY THE CLIFFHANGER AND DO LEMME KNOW YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS....LOVE YAA!!!....
_______________________________

~SVVA