Chapter 19

Preeta had her heart pounding when the doors of the OT finally opened and the red bulb above it switched off....the man in white coat walked out while removing his mask and gloves.....
He smiled lightly at Preeta when he spotted her.....

She heaved a sigh of relief on seeing him smiling....

Doctor: you were on time Mrs.Luthra.....the bullets didn't do any harm to his delicate organs but he was hit by four bullets and had a lot of blood loss so he will take almost six moths to be perfectly alright....and as he is a sportsman i guess it will be better if he takes a break for a couple of years since due to the hit on his limbs.......his ulna and tibia got a minor dislocation....
the bullets at his back passed through without injuring any nearby organs and is fine but he will take some time to be able to walk, sit and laying down on his back will be painful for him for a few days until the wounds are healed completely.....

Preeta: thank you doctor....can i meet him?
Doctor: yeah but only when he is shifted to the ward and is awake.....i need to check on some of his medications....till then it would be easier for you as well as the cops if you could cooperate with them and give them some leads to catch the culprit......if you are fine with it?

Preeta: yes doctor...i'll get done with them...

Preeta answered the cops and informed them every single details about Prithvi and Pawan....she told them the enmity the two shared with Karan and her....the cops were satisfied with her statement and promised her that the two of them will be caught and their case would be sent to the Indian government  as they could not arrest them because both the criminals and the victims were not the citizens of USA.

Preeta sighed sitting in the waiting room for almost an hour or so when the doctor approached her saying Karan was awake....
Her eyes soften as she rushed to his ward...
Karan was facing really hard time as his back was operated a few hours ago and he felt like  his limbs were being pulled off his body......he opened his eyes slightly and groaned in pain but then stopped as a small tired smile appeared on his face when his eyes landed on the love of his life at the door step of his ward.....

____________________________________________
HEY EVERYONE......SO HERE GOES A TINY UPDATE ON SPECIAL REQUEST BY @preeran__admirer....I HOPE YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON YOUR EXAMS NOW XD.......WELL GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS AND STUDY HARD.....FOR THE REST OF THE READERS......LOVE YAAA LOADS!!!!......
____________________________________________

~SVVA