Chapter 3

Karan was just looking at her retreating figure and fell on his knees facing the biggest defeat of his life...
He was crying miserably while no one had the courage to calm him as they were all stunned by the recent incident....
Karan closed his eyes tightly when something came into his mind....
Preeta Arora tumhe iski keemat chukani padegi......
He opened his eyes with a jerk and got up running towards the door he threw his sehra and opened his sherwani's button leaving himself in the black t-shirt...
He ran towards Preeta and held her elbow tightly...
With a calm yet with the anger he spoke sending chills down her spine....
Karan: Preeta tumhe mujhse shaadi karni padegi chahe jo ho jaye aur iss baar mai tumhe raaste per nhi chodne wala balki apne paas, apne aankhon ke saamne rakhne wala hu....samjhi tum....mere sath ander chalo warna tumhe utha kar le jaoonga...
"Meri Preeta Mere sath ghar jaegi tumhare sath woh firse apni zindagi nhi bigadegi aur nahi mai usse aisa karne dungi"
Sarla shouted from behind...
Karan came to Sarla and joined his hands..
Karan: maa....janta hu bohot tang kiya hai aapki beti ko per please ek baar ke liye bas ek baar ke liye meri baat maan lijiye....mere andar kitna bada tufaan chal rha hai yeh mai aapko nhi bata sakta per bas keh sakta hu ki meri aur Preeta ki shaadi mein hum sab ki bhalaai hai...maa mai janta hu ki jo bhi maine kiya uske baad aap mujhe kabhi maaf nhi karengi per please mere liye na sahi Preeta ke liye mujhe usse shaadi karne dijiye,apni biwi ko wapas apna banane dijiye.......
Sarla was about to say something when
Preeta: kyu?kyu yaad aayi tumhe tumhari biwi pehle toh yehi biwi gunehgar thi na toh ab yeh biwi ko apna kyun banana h tumhe?!
Karan: mere paas iske jawab mein kuch nhi hai bas yeh wada karta hu aur ha pakka wada ki ab tumhara hath sirf marte waqt chodhunga
Preeta: nhi mujhe tum per yakeen nhi h....Mai nhi kar rhi tumse shaadi...
Karan had enough and he went near her with slow steps and picked her up on his shoulder in one go and walked inside the house followed by Sarla who was asking him to put Preeta down...while Preeta was hitting his back and asking him to leave her and let her go but Karan was strong enough to deal with her....
He came near the mandap shocking all the Luthras as well and asked Kritika in a deadly angered voice
Karan: Kritika ja mere room ke cupboard mein ek dulhan ki chunni rakhi hai usse le aa..
Kritika got scared by his coldness and looked at Rakhi who gave a nod with the same fear...
She went and brought the dupatta while all this while Preeta was trying her best to get out of Karan's grip...
Finally after making Preeta wear the dupatta Karan said looking into Preeta's eyes with his vulnerable ones: Panditji shaadi shuru kijiye...
Mahira: k kar Karan y yeh....
Karan(in cold and deep voice):chup bilkul chup mujhe koi bhi interference nhi chahiye apni shaadi mein...
Kareena: but Karan...
Karan: maine kaha na koi interference nhi...
Preeta was forcefully seated by Karan's side and then the wedding rituals began.. Mahira was in complete shock and ran to her room crying followed by Sherlyn, Ramona and Kareena....
Karan picked Preeta up in bridal style as she was completely numb and did not have energy to take the holy rounds. Soon Karan filled Preeta's hairline while Preeta, Shrishti,Kritika,Rakhi and Sarla were in tears, they were happy a bit but the thought of being betrayed again and Preeta being hurt and heartbroken again was overpowering the happiness......
Karan made Preeta wear the mangalsutra and were declared as husband and wife...

________________________________
HEY GUYS, FIRST OF ALL I NEED TO TELL YOU GUYS THAT I AM OUT OF WORDS....THE LOVE AND SUPPORT I RECEIVED FROM YOUR SIDE IN SUCH A SHORT TIME PERIOD HAS PUFFED UP MY HEART WITH SO MUCH JOY THAT I CANNOT EXPRESS....THIS STORY IN PARTICULAR HAS GOT UNBELIEVABLE RANKS IN JUST A DAY.....FOR TODAY ENJOY THE CHAPTER AND DO LET ME KNOW HOW DID LIKE IT AND STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT MADE KARAN TO FORCE PREETA INTO THE WEDDIT.......THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH ONE OF YOU ONCE AGAIN AND LOVE YAAAA LOADS PEOPLE!!!!!......
________________________________

~SVVA