Chapter 11

After listening to everything that Karan said Preeta was in tears.... She dug her face into his chest and clutched his waist tightly wrapping both her hands around him.....
Karan also got emotional and held her tightly pressing her towards him......
There was complete silence for some moments and the only sound was the sobs of the husband and wife who were overwhelmed and happy for having each other.....
After sometime Karan was about to speak something when Preeta pressed her lips on his.....
He was not expecting something like that and hence was spellbound....
She sucked his lips furiously not giving him any chance to respond.....
Karan just closed his eyes and let his wife take all the charges and control him.....
He clutched her waist tightly and groaned in pleasure when she sucked his lower lip and entered her tongue inside his mouth.....
Her tongue traced all the details of his mouth and slid down on his tongue soothing it.....
He was just enjoying the intense side of his wife which was expressed for the first time.....
The air hostess announced the departure of the plane which bought back Preeta from the trance and she retreated back.....Karan groaned out of irritation at the loss of Preeta's lips.....
He opened his eyes to check why his treat was taken away from him.....
Karan: kya hua?!
Preeta: kya hua?!
Karan pulled her closer and sucked her earlobe before whispering.....
Karan: Mrs. Luthra pehle aap khud hi mere romance ke kide ko jagati hai aur fir khud hi mujhse dur jakar mujhse puch rhi hai ki kya hua?.......aapko nahi lagta ki aap kuch zyaada hi sharaarti ho rhi hai......hmmm?!....
Preeta turned red out of embarrassment....
Preeta: a ai aisa kuch nahi hai.....woh toh tum mujhe sorry bolne waale the isliye tumhe rokne ke liye mujhe.....
Karan looked at her confused
Karan: tumhe kaise pata ki mai tumhe sorry bolne wala tha?!....
Preeta smiled and looked down.....
Preeta: bas pata chal gya Mr. Luthra.....
Karan smiled and snuggled into her hair....
Karan took a deep breath inhaling her mesmerising scent.....
Karan whispered softly into her ears: I LOVE YOU!!!....
Preeta's breathe hitched as she parted to make some space between them to have a look at Karan who was smiling widely with his eyes closed.....
Preeta(smiling softly): k kya?!
Karan bent his head and snuggled into her neck.....
He bit there gaining a soft moan from her...
Preeta: ah..Karan...
He sucked the place and then joined his forehead with hers....
Karan: I LOVE YOU BABYDOLL!!......
____________________________
HEY EVERYONE....LONG TIME HAA.....WELL SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY....THERE GOES THE UPDATE.....SO FINALLY KARAN CONFESSED IN THIS STORY......DO TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS WHETHER YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND NEXT CHAPTER ONWARDS THEY WILL LAND TO THEIR HONEYMOON DESTINATION AND BEGIN SHARING THEIR AFFECTION TOWARDS EACH OTHER......LOVE YAA!!!.....
________________________________

~SVVA