Chapter 9

After getting ready both of them descended down the stairs....
Preeta went to the kitchen to find Girish preparing to make tea for everyone...
Preeta: Girish bhaiya Mai chai bana dungi aap bas mujhe gajar laker dedo....mujhe halwa banana h....sab halwa khate h na?!
Rakhi(entering the kitchen): bilkul khate h...
Aur meri bahu ke haath ka toh mai khilaungi sabko...
Preeta smiled and started making tea and halwa.....
After about half an hour....everyone came down stairs for the breakfast.....
Preeta was serving the breakfast and everyone was silent as they were all threatened by Karan before Preeta came.....
Kritika: oho bhabhi aap shayad kuch bhul gyi h?!
Everyone looked at her confused while Preeta asked: kya?!
Kritika: nhi nhi zyaada kuch nahi bas aapka love bite chupana bhul gyi.....
Preeta looked at her with wide eyes and then looked at Karan...
When Kritika said those words everyone snapped their heads at Preeta while mahira banged her hand on the table.....
Mahira: tumhari itni himmat yeh....yeh nahi ho sakta....yeh tumne paint lagaya hoga ya make up kiya hoga...
she tried to rub and remove the mark from Preeta's neck....
Karan smirked and stood up coming towards them....
Karan(still with a smirk): mahira koi faida nahi hai....kyunki woh koi make up ya paint nahi h balki maine khud kiya h......dekhna chahogi kaise?! Demo dikhau?!
Saying that he pulled Preeta and dug his face in the crook of her neck he sucked her neck and bit there gaining a moan from his wife.....he sucked that area again to reduce the pain and looked back into her eyes.....
Karan: halwa toh tumne amazing banaya hai but honestly (pulled her closer making her already wide eyes open more almost like popping out of the sockets and face covered in a deep shade of red) you are more delicious my love....
All the others looked at them with wide eyes while youngsters and Rakhi along with Rishab were facing hard time to control their laughter...
Mahira looked at them with wide eyes...
Mahira: ye yeh yeh nahi nahi ho sakta!!!
Karan looked at her and rolled his eyes
Karan: abhi bhi yakeen nahi hua toh.....mujhe tumhe na chahte hue bhi apne private moments ka ek aur sequence dikhana padega but never mind....mujhe waise fark nahi padta as long as mujhe maza aaye......
Karan turned towards Preeta and smirked before pulling her towards him more and crushing their bodies together and kissing her......he sucked her lips and caressed her waist under her saree....
Which was no less than a 440 volt shock for everyone including Preeta.....
Preeta had her eyes wide open and hands clutching Karan's shirt tightly....
He kissed her passionately while the elders covered their eyes but Sameer Kritika and Rishab Sherlyn looked at Preeran with wide eyes and then mahira.....
Kritika was fast enough to take out her phone and tape their kiss.....
Karan released her lips on the shortage of breath and looked at her who was stunned, blushing hard and trying to suppress her smile....
Karan smiled at her and kissed her forehead before turning towards mahira who was now standing there without reacting.....
Karan: any more proofs?!
Mahira bursted out crying and ran towards her room....
Karan tried suppressing his laughter while the youngsters including Rishab bursted out laughing....Sherlyn along with Ramona and Kareena ran towards mahira while dadi smiled a bit......Rakhi looked at preeran with a wide smile..
Preeta(blushing hard): woh kya tha?!
Karan looked at her and smirked....
Karan: jo kal raat tha aur jo humare honeymoon ke har raat ko hoga.....
Preeta bit her lower lip and dug her face into his chest feeling the heat rising up to her cheeks...
Karan chuckled seeing her blushing so hard....
Kritika(smirking): bhai mujhe lagta ki aapko bhabhi ko sabke samne kiss karne mein kuch zyaada maza aata h!! Hai na?!
Sameer: wow bhai aapne aisa sequence dikhaya mahira ko ki I doubt ki woh kabhi bhi doubt karegi....
They all started laughing at what sammy said...
Rakhi: chalo chalo jaldi jao apne honeymoon pe aur dair se aao.....mujhe toh yeh sochkar excitement ho rhi h ki agar yaha itna romance kar rha h mera beta toh matlab honeymoon ke baad toh mujhe dadi bana kar hi laute ga...
Everyone laughed making Preeta blush even more and this time dadi also joined them surprising everyone...
Everyone stopped laughing and looked at dadi...
Dadi: kya?!....aise kya dekh rhe ho sab ke sab??....mujhe bhi par dadi banna h jaldi se.....
All of them again started laughing while all the Luthra siblings along with Preeta hugged dadi...
_______________________________
HEY PEOPLE SO THERE GOES THE SECOND UPDATE OF THE SAME STORY ON THE SAME DAY......LOL....I NEVER IMAGINED THAT I WILL GET SO MUCH LOVE....SO THIS UPDATE IS ON SPECIAL DEMAND BY @Shan29z6s.. DO COMMENT DOWN AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER....LOVE YAAA!!!....
_______________________________

~SVVA