Chapter 13

The next morning was warm but pleasant....
The glass of the balcony door of a room was covered with dew drops through which one could spot a faint and blurred image of two souls wrapped up in a black cloth and a white comforter over them.....
There was a peaceful silence and a soft sound of two heartbeats in that silence....
The world outside the doors was filled with sounds of busy streets, chirping birds, laughing kids and beeping cars....but the atmosphere inside the door was just the opposite....it was calm and peaceful.....
Preeta was the first one to wake up due to the gold rays that were disturbing her sleep....
She stirred up and unveiled her eyes blinking twice or thrice.....
The first thing her eyes saw was Karan....
An instant smile appeared on her face and she pecked his nose.....
Karan felt ticklish due to the movements of Preeta's hair and stirred up....
He blinked and saw her smiling at him....
Karan smiled and said: mujhe pata tha ki mai handsome hu but itna hu ki tumhari nazare nahi hat rhi yeh nahi pata tha.....
Preeta: uffff....Subha Subha shuru ho gya na tumhara self obsession.....tum na kabhi nahi badal sakte Mr. Karan Luthra......
Karan: umhmm The Karan Luthra....
Preeta rolled her eyes while he laughed out loud.....
Preeta: hasna band karo aur zip kholo....
Karan: kyaaa....babydoll raat ko bolna chahiye tha na abhi toh Subha ho gyi....matlab mujhe koi problem nahi hai but mujhe laga tha ki tum din ko ghoomna pasand karogi....
Preeta(confused): matlab?!....kya bol rhe ho Karan?!!.....
Karan: Mai kaha kuch bol rha hu....bol toh tum rhi ho apni dress ka zip kholne....
He was facing hard time to control his laughter while her eyes widened and face turned red.....
Preeta(screamed): kyaaaaa......
Maine tumhe apni hoodie kholne bola h taki mai bahar nikal pao...meri dress.....ughhh Karan.....(she whined)
While he laughed out loud enjoying the full scenario......
She wiggled in his arms and loosened the zip while he didn't notice as he was busy laughing....after the zip was loosened she took out her hands and unzipped the hoodie coming out of his grip it was then when his laughter came to an halt and eyes widened....
Preeta(smirked): bohot hassi aa rhi thi na....
She picked a pillow and started hitting him...
He was defending himself and started laughing all over again....
Preeta was sitting on her knees on the bed while Karan was still laying back.....after a few more hits Karan managed to sit on his knees and grabbed a pillow and started hitting her with it....
They were laughing and hitting each other with the pillows which soon tore and bursted up spreading white feathers around them....
They stopped laughing looking at the feathers and then again looked at each other.....they bit their lips before bursting into laughter again....
Karan's arm wrapped around Preeta's shoulder while her head laid on his shoulder and they both fell back on the bed still laughing and the feathers slowly showering on their bodies....
They looked into each other's eyes and their laughter was replaced by the calming smile again....the smile of togetherness and the smile of completeness.....the white bed with white comforter and pillows complementing with the duo in their white nightwears and white bedroom while it was shining brightly as the golden rays hit them through the balcony door....
Karan pecked her forehead and they closed their eyes and linked their foreheads....
________________________________
HELLO EVERYONE AND THERE IS YOUR SWEET TREAT FOR TODAY....WELL THIS WAS ON A SPECIAL REQUEST FROM @SWAGGYSARYA... HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE AND IF YOU DO PLEASE LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS....LOVE YAAA!!!!....
________________________________

~SVVA