Chapter 6

Preeta slept as soon as Karan tucked her up with him by the side as she was already very tired after the day.....
Karan looked down at Preeta to see the peace and calm on her face as she snuggled into his chest with a tiny smile adding to her beauty..
he smiled slightly and tucked her hair strands behind her ear....
He kissed her forehead and a lone tear escaped his eyes as he closed them tightly trying to keep calm lest he might wake her up.....
Some flashes sparked in his mind making him jerk open his eyes and clutching Preeta tightly as if she was being snatched from him....
He looked at her and calmed down a bit.....but as the time passed he began being restless as he pulled Preeta closer in a tighter grip.....
Feeling the movements Preeta opened her eyes.... She turned towards the digital clock kept on the nightstand to find that it was 3 in the morning.....
A sniff caught her attention as her head snapped towards Karan who was trying to cry himself to sleep....she widened her eyes as it was the first time she saw Karan in such a vulnerable state......
She sat up on the bed and gently grabbed his shoulder....
Preeta(worried): Karan?!..
Karan opened his eyes and looked at her....
Preeta: kya hua Karan?!...
Karan nodded in no still crying and placed his head on her lap grabbing her waist tightly....
Karan: mu mujhe mujhe ka kabhi cho chodh chodh kar n nh nhi jaogi na ba baby babydoll?...
Preeta hugged his head and rubbed his back..... she softly kissed the side of his hair....
Preeta(whispered): kabhi nahi.....agar mai tumhari jaan hu toh tum bhi meri zindagi ho....apni zindagi ko chodh kar kaha jaoongi?!hmmm?!
Karan smiled lightly and tilted his head that he dug in her belly to look up at her....
Karan: promise?!...
Preeta: pakka promise.....ab please mujhe batao ki tumhe kya hua hai?!
Meri jaan nikli ja rhi hai tumhe aise dekh kar....
Karan sat up and looked at her.....
Karan: Preeta kuch baatein hai jo mai tumhe abhi bata nhi sakta per ha waqt aane per tumhe sab kuch bata dunga I promise......filhal please mujhe sula do....tum mujhe kas ker pakarti ho na toh ek sukoon sa milta hai aur mujhe neend nahi aa rhi.....
Preeta held his shoulders and pulled him on her laying her back on the bed with him over her....he dug his face in her chest and held her waist tightly while she kissed his hair and caressed them.... Karan looked up into her eyes again making Preeta a bit confused.....he took hold of her dupatta that was covering her chest and threw it out of the bed....Preeta blushed looking at him with wide eyes while he smiled softly and kissed her bare chest as she was wearing a deep neck kurta laying his head back on her chest listening to her heartbeat that was pacing faster by each second....he smiled and snuggled into her chest sending chills down spine as she clutched his hair and shoulder.....Karan realised that she was nervous and so looked up to see the blushing beauty who was biting her lower lip.... He supported himself on his palms over her and then did a push up pecking her lips making her release her lower lip as her mouth and eyes opened wide....
Karan chuckled and kissed her forehead....
Karan(whispered in her ears):itta bhi mat sharmao jaan tumhara hi hu......kar sakti ho jo bhi karna hai.....
Preeta smiled blushing harder.... And pulled him down on her by holding his nape such that her body was completely crushed by his....
Preeta: bas jaise so rhe the waise so jao aur zyada baatein mat karo......good night...
Karan smiled and dug his head back into her chest and sniffing in her scent......
Karan(while nuzzling his nose in her chest): aise?!..
Preeta smiled: goodnight......
Karan chuckled: sleep tight babydoll....
Soon Karan fell a sleep with a slight smile even though his brows were creased as if he was thinking something serious but still there was a calming and soothing feeling in his heart as he was embraced by his woman tightly......his leg entangled with hers and he was on top of her dug like a little puppy clinging onto its owner......
_______________________________
HELLO EVERYONE AND THERE GOES THE CHAPTER FOR THE MOST REQUESTED STORY.....WHAT IS BECOMING A NIGHTMARE FOR KARAN?WHY IS HE BEING SO STRANGE? ALL THESE QUESTIONS MUST BE TROUBLING YOUR MINDS BUT BE PATIENT AS THEY ARE SOON GONNA BE REVEALED.......DO TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER IN THE COMMENTS....AND YEAH CHEERS AS THIS STORY REACHED THE SECOND POSITION FOR #preeran.... THANK YOU ALL A ZILLION TIMES AS IT WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE.....THANK YOU SO MUCH.....LOVE YAAA!!!________________________________

~SVVA