Chapter 18

Pawan shot the gun but before it could reach Preeta Karan pulled her and twirled backwards......the bullet missed them by a few centimetres but what happened next was completely a shock as Pawan continued shooting towards them.....
Karan and Preeta fell on stacks of cartons with Karan hovering her and taking two bullets on his back, one on the leg and another one on his left shoulder......
Preeta screamed seeing Karan's condition while he groaned lowly in pain....
Prithvi laughed evilly as he enjoyed the view while Pawan smirked......

Karan couldn't support his body on his palms anymore and ended up falling over Preeta....
Pawan walked towards them with a smirk plastered and bent on a knee before placing the gun on Karan's head to shoot the last bullet into his brain....
Karan was already feeling dizzy but had kept his eyes opened for his love who was crying miserably and pleading him to keep his eyes open and breath for her sake......
Prithvi was enjoying the view with his devilish laugh echoing in the room....
Preeta's eyes widened when she noticed Pawan's actions and her breath hitched......

She couldn't think about anything and her heart dropped a beat when he pulled the trigger ready to shoot Karan on the head.....
Karan could feel his surroundings and smiled at her.....

Karan(Whispered): bab..babydoll....i...i...love...you....ple...please....sa...save......you..your life......an....and run.....yo..you...are...my...g..great..greatest.....w..weak...weakness....a....and...i..if..they..harm..you...wi..with...a..slight...cu..cut....i...i'll...be...ru..ruined....bu..but....my...life...wi...will.....be....saved....if...y....you....live......so,...go.....run.....pu....push.....me and ru....run.....plea...please....sa...save...y..your....self...fo..for...me.....i'll....hand...handle...th...these...bas....bastards...a...and...th..they...won..won't....eve...ever...reach...you....i...p..promise...Preeta....i...lo..love...you...baby.....

Preeta looked at Karan with tearful eyes nodding negatively before pushing him to the side and kicking Pawan's face and grasping the gun from his hands ......
Prithvi was about to rush towards them but she shot his right thigh making him stumble and fall with thud.....
She spotted an iron rod and hit Pawan's head making him unconscious that instant....
Karan heaved a heavy breath of relief seeing his love safe and sound.....
and let the darkness consume him with a smile on his face and vision of Preeta's face blurring into complete darkness...

Preeta rushed towards him in tears and shouted his name......she took his head and pressed it to her chest weeping and yelling for him.....
Prithvi who saw this laughed weakly.....
Prithvi: and The gilli danda player dies today.....Prithvi Malhotra won over the Luthras.....their most dear son is dead.....

Preeta shot him a dangerous glare shutting his guts up
Preeta: you will pay for this Prithvi Malhotra.....my Karan will make you pay for this....

With that she stood up  supporting Karan's body on her shoulders.....dragging him out of the warehouse while Prithvi tried to stand up and stop her but was unable to do so....
She placed him in the passenger seat of the same van she was bought in and rushed towards the driving seat driving towards the nearest hospital......

________________________________________
HEY PEOPLE.....SO THERE GOES THE UPDATE....FILL IN YOUR REVIEWS IN THE COMMENT SECTION.....LOVE YAA!!!!!...........
________________________________________

~SVVA