Chapter 4

After the priest declared them as husband and wife Karan stood up and gently forwarded his hand for Preeta....
She was sobbing continuously. She looked at the hand that was waiting for her and then at the person who was forwarding his hand to her..
Her blood boiled all over again and she clenched her jaws, Karan could easily sense her anger and so took back his hand and sighed.
She got up jerking off the dupatta and faced him with a cold and deadly stare that could burn anyone's strength to talk to her into ashes.
Preeta: ab....ab kya plan hai?! Kya karna hai gaadi mein baithu? Chale uss cliff wale road per? Chodh dena mujhe waha akeli, uss raat ki tarah.....pichli baar bach gyi thi iss baar kuch aire gaire ladko ke sath chodh dena, ek do baar mai molest ho jau aur puri tarah se barbaad ho jaoo toh......
Karan sealed her lips before she could speak more.
Everyone present in the hall looked stunned but then the elders diverted their eyes away from the duo.
Karan was dominating the kiss while Preeta was shocked and her eyes widened like saucers.
Karan sucked her lips harshly trying to calm her and his anger which was caused by her words...
After good four to five minutes of kiss he parted and joined their foreheads. His eyes were closed while she was just staring at him.
Preeta was about to say something but Karan placed his finger on her lips..
Karan: shhhh..bohot bol liya tumne bas ab aur nhi (he opened his eyes) humesha se jaan ho meri, tab bhi thi aur ab bhi ho....gussa tha aur nafrat ka naam diya tha aur uss gusse mein tumhe itni takleef deni chahi, per meri jaan jitni baar tumhe takleef diya hai na utni baar mera dil tuta hai.....utni baar meri raaton ki neend udi hai....utni baar mai roya hu......Preeta janta hu bharosa Kho diya hai maine per yakeen karo tumhara bajarbattu laut aaya hai....babydoll ab promise kabhi tumhe hurt nhi karunga....per ha agar tum kadwi Kareli ban kar mujhse jhagda karogi toh mai bhi peeche nhi hatunga because I am....
Preeta melted in his words and chuckled at what he said and instantly interrupted him
Preeta: the Karan Luthra?!
Karan chuckled and nodded... they again joined their foreheads shutting off the vision and breathing calmly....
Rakhi: Karan iss baar agar tune meri beti ka dil dukhaya na toh yaad rakhna mai tujhe nahi chodh ne wali....
Everyone looked at Rakhi while Karan nodded.
Later both of them took everyone's blessings and received well wishes except dadi who reluctantly agreed to the alliance because of Karan's adamant.
Sarla was not sure but still agreed to the marriage and left with Shrishti..
Rakhi did the grih pravesh and Kritika took Preeta to Karan's room.
________________________________
HEY GUYS SO THERE GOES TO THE FOURTH CHAPTER. SO THE STORY TAKES A TURN AS NOW PREETA IS CONVINCED TO BELIEVE KARAN. I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE A LOT OF QUERIES BUT DON'T WORRY THEY ALL WILL BE ANSWERED SLOWLY AS THE STORY PROCEEDS. FOR NOW LETS SEE HOW WILL KARAN BEHAVE AFTER MARRIAGE AND WHAT IS IN HIS MIND UP TO. LOVE YAAA!!!....
________________________________

~SVVA