Chapter 12

Their plane landed in New York in mid-night.....
Preeta was very tired and sleepy and so she slept in the cab with her face snuggled into Karan's chest and hands wrapped around his waist under his coat.....
Karan held her closely as it was chilly and wrapped a shawl over their upper body....
Soon their cab was in front of a huge 7 star hotel that was facing towards the entire New York City that was looking mesmerising in the dark with the lighten up streets.....
The bell boy took their luggage while Karan quickly checked in and took Preeta in his arms who was still sleeping like a baby......
He reached the room and placed Preeta on the bed gently....
He kissed her forehead and smiled softly looking at his lovely wife who was looking breathtaking......her cheeks and nose tip turned the lightest shade of pink due to the cold weather while her face was beaming with a peaceful charm....
Karan sat beside her for sometime just staring at her and caressed her hair softly.....
After about half an hour he got up and went to the washroom to get changed and freshen up.....
The glass slider door of the balcony was opened and so the chilled wind blew over Preeta's face and she stirred up.....she moved a bit and not feeling Karan's arm around her she woke up panicking but then as soon as she woke up she heard the sound of the shower and saw the surroundings....she sighed and then her eyes travelled through the room....she noticed the cause of the chilled wind and smiled looking at the view from the balcony and stood up from the bed.....she took her shawl and went outside in the balcony.....her eyes sparkled and looked no less than the stars that were reflecting the bright and shining view......

her eyes sparkled and looked no less than the stars that were reflecting the bright and shining view

Karan came out from the washroom in grey sweatpants white t-shirt and a black hoodie.....
He frowned seeing the bed empty but then his eyes fell on his love who was standing in the balcony.....
He went near her to find her eyes twinkling and a breathtaking smile on her face....her eyes were filled with tears of happiness and they looked even more beautiful.....her cheeks and nose tip were red while she was looking no less than an angel...
He noticed that her shawl was lying down on the floor as she didn't even noticed when it slipped off her shoulders.....
He shook his head at her and opened the zip of his hoodie.....
He back hugged her and took her in his hoodie....
She came out of her trance and leaned back still looking at the view.....
Karan turned her to face him and then zipped the hoodie once Preeta was in it with him......
Preeta's hands wrapped around his waist inside the hood while his hands wrapped around her waist.....
Preeta smiled and said softly: beautiful!!
Karan: hmmm.....really?!beautiful?!
Preeta nodded smiling cutely like a kid....
Karan smiled and looked behind her to the view....
Karan: ummm....I have seen something more beautiful than this....this is just ok for me.....
Preeta frowned.....
Karan looked back at her: wanna see that beauty....
Preeta nodded again in curiosity.....
Karan's grip on her waist tighten and then Preeta's feet was no more in contact with the floor as Karan had lifted her up.....she was still in his hoodie and his arms wrapped her thighs while she almost sat on his fore arm and they were hugging each other tightly.....their eyes were gazing at each other while their nose touched and their breathe mingled....
Karan took her inside the room and went inside the walk-in closet which had a mirror wall....
He stood in front of that wall and kept her down, not on the floor but on his feet so that they remained close to each other.....
He was standing in such a way that their sides were facing the mirror wall.....
Karan(whispered): look towards your right, my love.....
Preeta blushed and slowly turned towards her right to see their reflection....
Karan also faced the mirror and bent his head joining the sides of their heads together....
Karan: YOU!! You are the most beautiful woman in this world...my love, my babydoll....the most beautiful thing god ever made....baby you don't have any idea what your beauty does to me.....
Preeta nodded her head in no smiling widely...
Preeta: aha....it's US....you and me together like this.....clung to each other and snuggled into each other....our bodies wrapped in one cloth representing us being not two individuals but one life,one soul and one heart....this is perfect...this is beautiful...
Karan smiled at her words and kissed her forehead.....both of them closed their eyes and linked their foreheads together with a peaceful and perfect smile on their faces......
Preeta(still with her eyes closed): Karan....
Karan: hmm?!
Preeta: you confessed something today....don't you want a reply for that?!...
Karan's heart started beating faster than before as he opened his eyes and looked at her taking deep breaths.....
Preeta opened her eyes: do you want a reply or you don't?!.....
Karan nodded his head vigorously as the curiosity was killing him....he knew that really well that she loved him, his heart knew it but when ones ears hear those three magical words...there is a different level of peace that the heart of that person feels.....he wanted to feel that peace, that ticklish sensations and that soothing warmth that those three words provide when they are said to you by the love of your life......oh gosh his ears can't wait any longer and his heart is even more restless....
Karan(whining): Preeta jaldi yaar....please ab aur wait nahi ho rha....say it....
Preeta smiled: Karan, I....
Karan: I.....
Preeta: LOVE.....
Karan(whispered): LOVE.....
Preeta took a deep breath: YOU.....
Karan released a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding and closed his eyes and he pressed his lips on her forehead lingering his lips there for few moments....
Karan: I LOVE YOU, MY LIFE AND MY WIFE....
They both chuckled and rubbed their noses against each other....
Preeta: I LOVE YOU TOO, MY HUBBY AND MY.....ummm....BABY....
They chuckled again....
Karan: from now you are gonna call me that....
Preeta(confused): what?!....
Karan: baby!!..
Preeta: no.....
Karan: please na babydoll.....mai tumhe kitte pyaar se babydoll bulata hu aur honestly tum jab mujhe baby bolti ho toh kitti cute lagti ho yaar....
Preeta made a cute angry pout....
Karan: please.....
He requested with puppy dog eyes....To which obviously Preeta gave in.....
Preeta smiled and tilted her head towards the side cutely: ok baby!!!
Karan smiled widely and pecked her nose....
After staring at their reflection for a few more minutes with love and affection in their eyes they reluctantly opened Karan's hoodie as Preeta had to change.....both of them instantly missed each other's warmth.....
Preeta went to freshen up and came out in her comfy clothes to find Karan lying on the bed gazing at the view outside the balcony with a soft smile....she came and stood in front of the bed when Karan noticed her.....he opened the zip of his hoodie and spread his arms with a smile.....Preeta instantly jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.....he zipped up again and covered them with the comforter.....they both snuggled and cuddled up and soon drifted into deep slumber as both of them were already having a jet lag....
_______________________________
HELLO EVERYBODY SO THERE GOES THE LONGEST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY......I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS CUTE AS POSSIBLE AND ALSO TRIED TO REPRESENT THE COUPLE GOALS BETWEEN THEM.....I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IF YOU DO.....LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS......LOVE YAA!!!...
_______________________________

~SVVA