Chapter 8

Preeta draped her saree and was applying vermilion with a wide smile and crimson cheeks and nose tip that was complementing her graceful look...

Her look
Karan came out in his towel and saw Preeta putting vermilion with the charm on her face...he smiled feeling proud and grateful.....
He stepped towards her and stood behind her placing the left hand on her waist and right hand on the fingers of her hand that were applying vermilion ....
They looked at each other through the mirror lovingly ....
Karan turned and looked at her after applying the vermilion when the redness of her neck caught his attention instantly reminding him of the moment he bit there.....
He traced his love mark with his finger tips making Preeta realise what it was.....
Preeta: oh no!! Mujhe waha foundation lagana padega....
Karan frowned: kyu?..
Preeta: kyu ka kya matlab hai...arey kisi ne dekh liya toh kya sochega....
Karan fastened his hands around her belly pulling her closer so that his bare wet and cold chest comes in contact with her bare and soft back and placed his chin on her shoulder and swinging their bodies rhythmically.....
Karan: tum usse cover nahi karogi aur jo koi bhi kuch bhi bolega usse mai handle kar lunga....per tum mere mark ko khud se nahi hataogi.....lagne do pata puri duniya ko ki tum meri jaan sirf meri ho aur mai tumhara....
Preeta smiled and kept her hands on his and laid her head back on his shoulder....
Preeta(with a mischievous pout): acha jee..... tumhare inn love bites se toh mai tumhari hu prove ho gya lekin tum mere ho yeh kaise prove karoge....
He smiled kissed her neck.....
He raised his right hand and parted his fingers away from each other so that the sides of his ring finger was visible......
As soon as he did that Preeta's smile was converted into a shocked expression with her eyes brimming with tears and lips parted in amusement.....
Yes his ring finger had her name inked in bold and beautiful letters......
She turned towards her right to meet his gaze which were already looking at her with a smile...
Karan: lo ho gya main tumhara.....
Preeta smiled in tears and turned towards him completely releasing herself from his grip and hugged his torso tightly....
She kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes feeling on the top of the world....
Preeta( still hugging him): Karan kitna dard hua hoga......tumhe yeh karne ki kya zaroorat thi......woh bhi finger pe toh aur bhi zyaada dard hua hoga.....
She was continuously ranting at him making him chuckle and he pulled her off him still with his hands entangled together behind her waist....
Karan: bas bas yaar utna dard bhi nahi hua jitna tum bol rahi ho.... and waise bhi tum bhul rahi ho ki tumhara pati The Karan Luthra hai....aur mujhe choti moti dard se koi fark nahi padta....
Preeta smiled and kissed his cheek making his eyes and smile go wide....
Preeta: chalo jaldi se ready ho.....neeche bhi jana h Hume....
Karan nodded smilingly and pecked her forehead before leaving her and going towards his closet......
_______________________________
HEY EVERYONE SO THERE GOES THE DEMANDED STORY..... I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE COZY HUBBY-WIFEY GOALS THAT THE DUO IS SHARING......DO COMMENT DOWN AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND REVIEWS.......LOVE YA!!!...
_______________________________

~SVVA