Chapter 15

After taking a shower Karan came out of the bathroom just in a towel wrapped around his waist...
he stood in front of the dresser and combed his hair neatly with his brush and then applied his deodorant.....
he looked at the mirror again to find Preeta standing behind him leaning at the door frame with her arms crossed and gawking at his wet torso....
he smirked and asked: like what you see?
Preeta clicked her tongue still staring at his bare body and said: old dialogue...try something new hubby......
saying this she turned to walk away while karan raised his eyebrows still with a smirk....he turned and pulled the edge of her saree....
her eyes widened as she was pulled and her bare back came in contact with his cold chest...
Karan pulled her towards him more by encircling his left hand around her waist while with his right hand he removed a few hair strands before settling on her right shoulder and bent towards her right side.....he then whispered into her ear in a deep husky voice which was seductive enough to make her weak on her knees....
Karan: did the sight turn you on, my love?!
Preeta's eyes widened while her cheeks turned crimson.....she slowly turned her face towards her right and their lips came closer.....just a few centimetres apart.....
He raised an eyebrow giving a questioning look still smirking....
she smirked and asked: shall i say say the truth or should i........lie?!.......
His smirk widened and he looked upwards pretending to think before returning his gaze towards his woman and said: lie....you look damn cute when you lie......
Preeta clicked her tongue once again and said: nope the sight.....couldn't turn me on.....hubby...
Karan raised his eyebrows and smiled teasingly: ahaa.....so that's a lie?!
Preeta smiled and nodded innocently while Karan slipped his right hand under her saree caressed her bare waist before pulling her closer.......
her breath hitched while both of them slowly closed their eyes leaning towards each other but the door bell of their room rung the moment their lips were about to meet.....breaking their moment....
Karan: dhat tere ki....
Preeta pressed her lips tightly to supress her laughter  and pushed Karan lightly to get out of his grip before he could tighten his grip and eventually started laughing hard.....
she opened the door and took the breakfast from the waiter......
later they had their breakfast with Preeta giggling and Karan glaring her with an irritated look and abusing the waiter who interrupted their moment.......
after breakfast they went out to explore the NYC......they visited the Empire State Building and then had their lunch, they visited the St. Patrick's Cathedral in the evening.....then they had their dinner in the subway and returned to the hotel at almost 10 o' clock.....
As soon as they reached Karan received a call from Rishab requesting him to make a presentation that is really important for the deal with the Singhania industries as he is unable to do it because he has an urgent work and Sameer is busy with some clients.....Karan was irritated but he eventually gave in to his brother's pleas......
he changed into his grey tracks and black T-shirt and sat on his side of the bed with his laptop.....
Preeta saw him and then something struck her mind to which she smirked before going to the washroom to change......
After 5 minutes the washroom door clicked open and there she stood in a black satin body hugging lace night dress that stopped midway to her thigh and a golden satin robe with black border......

Her look
She faked a cough to gain his attention when she saw that he didn't look up.....
The moment he looked up his fingers stopped working on the keyboard and his eyes widened like saucers while his jaws opened apart and his throat dried up.....his eyes were filled with desire and passion and his junior stated the fact pretty well.....
she suppressed her laugh looking at his reaction and went to her side of the bed with her body lotion....
She stood beside the nightstand on her side and bent down to switch on the bedside lamp......she switched on the lamp and then said....
Preeta: kaam ho gya??
Karan came out of his trance and gulped hard before shaking his head and turning his attention towards the screen but his eyes didn't support his actions as they stole glances of her from his peripheral vision.....
Preeta: yeh room mein kitni garmi hai na?
she undid her robe while his eyes widened before he pressed them shut and his length hardened.....
she fanned herself and threw her robe on the couch.....
she then settled herself on her side of the bed and started applying the lotion on her legs innocently.....
On the other side Karan was taking heavy breaths and gulping down his saliva in every two seconds to wet his dried throat, trying to control himself and focus on his work......
she applied the moisturizer and kept it aside.....she was facing really hard time to suppress her laughter as his state was weakening each passing second.....
she brought all her hair on one shoulder and pulled the duvet till her waist......she turned with her back facing him and her backless body hugging night wear giving a full view of her bare back and perfect curves....
Karan finally couldn't control any longer and kept his laptop aside on the nightstand.......
he entered inside the duvet and entangled his legs with hers making sure that his toes traced her long legs from the knees to the toes and then engulfing her legs between his........
he slid his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him.......he pecked her earlobe and trailed soft feather like kisses down the side of her neck and shoulder while her body instantly warmed up and chills ran down her spine.....
karan gave soft wet kisses all over her back and slowly turned her to face him......they smiled at each other before he bent his head and captured her lips in a soft yet passionate kiss......
they soon fell in a deep slumber in each other's warm and cozy embrace after a few more passionate and intense lip locks........

The next morning their sleep was disturbed by Karan's phone that flashed Rishab's name.....
Karan picked up the phone in a sleepy voice while Preeta noticed the name and bit her tongue suppressing her laughter again.....she tiptoed out of his embrace and went towards the couch to take her robe......

Karan(sleepily): ha...bhai!...bol?!

Rishab: Karan presentation ab tak nahi mili mujhe....aadhe ghante mein meeting hai.....

Karan's eye snapped open and he slapped his forehead.....sitting on the bed with a jerk....

Karan:ha....ha....woh...woh... bhai mai tujhe aadhe ghante mein bhej rha hu....
he said glaring at Preeta who looked every where but him while tying her robe and pressing her lips hard.....

Rishab gave a speech to Karan about being responsible and complete the work fast while Karan opened his laptop and started working whilst glaring Preeta who was silently enjoying the scenario....

When Rishab disconnected the call....
Preeta burst out laughing loudly while sitting on the couch with her legs crossed......

Karan: Mrs. Luthra you are in a deep shit now......you pull that stunt once more and i swear you won't leave the bed a virgin......
he yelled as she was at the door step of the bathroom....but then her feet froze while all the blood in her body seemed to rush and her cheeks turned the darkest shade of pink and she looked back at him and said nervously..
Preeta: w..w...will see.....
She then rushed to take a shower......

_______________________________________________

HEY EVERYBODY.....MISSED ME?!.....LOL......JOKES APART....I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS....BUT I HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH MY PHONE AND AM A BIT SICK AS WELL......SO I WAS UNABLE TO POST......I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOON.....TILL THEN ENJOY THIS ONE AND DO LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS......IF YOU DON'T COMMENT THEN I WON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY OR NOT......SO PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS......LOVE YAA!!!.........

_______________________________________________

~SVVA