Chapter 16

Preeta came out of the bathroom in a robe and went towards the closet without disturbing karan....
He completed the work in half an hour and closed his laptop.....he called rishab informing him that he has sent the presentation and told him that he won't do any more work as he is in his honeymoon.....rishab laughed at his whining and apologised to him for disturbing....
Karan's mind then struck on the thought of Preeta whom he didn't notice coming out of the bathroom and then he thought how she seduced him last night.....
He smiled at the thought and decided to take a revenge on her.....
He knocked the bathroom but found it empty....
He moved towards the closet to search for her with furrowed eyebrows.....
His eyes widened and he sucked a deep breath when he reached near the closet door and he just stared at the beauty in front of him who was applying perfume on her neck....
She looked mesmerising in the maxi dress and he was stunned to see her in western wears for the first time....
The dress wasn't much revealing but it was just perfect.....it fitted her body so perfectly as if it was made for her....she had kept her hair open with soft brown curls at the end....
She wore beautiful matching earrings that highlighted her beautiful face.....and a chain with a diamond pendant around her neck.....
Her soft cheeks looked bouncy and pink while she just had eye liner and peach lips as makeup....

Her outfit

Her earrings

Her earrings

She was looking breath taking and indeed he didn't notice that he was holding his breath....
He blinked and moved towards her and stood behind her looking at her through the mirror....
Preeta looked a bit nervous and said: karan mai thik toh lag rhi hu na??.....chup kyu ho?....achi nhi lag rhi na?? Mujhe pata tha....mai abhi ise chan.....
Karan interrupted her and placed his index finger on her lips: shhhhh....you look breath taking.....jab bhi lag ta hai ki tum isse zyaada khubsurat nahi lag sakti tab tum aur zyaada khubsurat lagne lagti ho.....as if har din tumhari khubsurati badh ti jaa rhi ho....mai toh sach mein budape mein tumhe dekhne ke liye excited hu.....ab aisi lag rhi ho toh tab toh jaan hi le lo gi Mrs. Luthra.....
Preeta blushed hard and looked at herself again in the mirror with shining eyes.....
Preeta: thank you.....
Karan kissed the junction between her neck and shoulder and nuzzled into her neck whispering: your.....most...... welcome love.......
Preeta bit her lower lip to seize the moan threatening to escape her mouth.....
She hit his chest with her shoulder and said: naha kar aao.....mujhe bhuk lagi hai.....
Karan made an annoyed face and left to the washroom.....

Later that day they enjoyed in NYC until evening......
In the evening Preeta woke up from the tiny nap she took after lunch when they returned to their room....and didn't see karan in the room....
She checked the hotel lobby and even asked the receptionist but she didn't get the reply she wanted.....no one knew where he was while Preeta took her phone to call him.....
She was dialling his number continuously but it said that the number was not reachable at that moment....
She grew restless and returned to the room thinking if he was back.....
But before she could open the door with the key someone put a handkerchief over her mouth and nose from behind.....she struggled to free herself but was unable to overpower the person.....she soon drowned into darkness as her eyelids felt heavy and dropped down closing her vision......
She was carried out from the back door of the hotel into a black van which speeded through the roads......
________________________________
HEY GUYS.....SO....BOOM....HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?......WHO KIDNAPPED PREETA AND WHERE IS KARAN???......THIS TIME THERE IS GONNA BE A LOCK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.....50 COMMENTS TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER.....SO LETS SEE HOW SOON DO YOU GUYS WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTERS........LOVE YAA.....
_______________________________

~SVVA