Hello, and welcome, old and new

Hello 😃

Well here we are, book three. I am so grateful that you all made my first two books such a success. And I hope that we will all have as much fun with this book, as we did the last. As old readers have probably realised, I am a huge fan of almost anything, and that has most definitely not changed. So, as with my first two offerings, I will be including all of my favourite male characters, as well as trying to include more GxG imagines.

Again, most stories will be fluffy or smutty, with just a hint of the hopeless romantic, and the occasional one where I go for one of my trips into the downright weird. All imagines will continue to be the character and reader, so I hope that you like that.

The imagines and one shots will still focus primarily on Marvel, the Expendables, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Game of Thrones, Sherlock and Gotham of course. But I am also going to try and include Harry Potter stories, Batman, Superman and Mad Max, as I have not done those guys yet. Plus, I am going to throw in a couple more different characters, just for good measure. And I am also going the be continuing the cross overs which I so love to do so much.

So, please be my guests, as I take you back down the multi fandom rabbit hole for a few more adventures.

Quinn XX