Starry, starry night - GoT - Part 8 - Tyrion x Reader

I know at the end of this chapter that you might think that this is the end. But I have something else planned for this story. So, I hope that you will keep enjoying.

Tyrion raced through the corridors of the Red Keep as fast as his little legs could carry him. (Y/n) had been asking about him all the time that she had been out with his brother. And even though Jaime had done his best to be as gallant as possible, carrying her over streams and helping her from her horse. The only one that she had been concerned with, was him. So, what better time than now, to tell her how much he cared for her. What better time to tell her that he loved her? To tell her that he always had, despite what had happened in his life.

Deep down, he knew that Tysha had only cared about him for what he could give her. As did all the other whores that he had lain with since. None truly cared for him. For him as a man. Just for the dragon gold that he had in his purse. Yet (Y/n) was different. She was already a lady, a Lannister, and had no concern for gold or for titles. She did not want him, because he could give her a better life. She loved him because she really loved him. She loved the imp. The half man. The Demon Monkey. She had even gone against her father because she loved him. She had chosen to be locked away instead of giving herself to another, because she loved him. She loved him for everything he was, warts and all. And he had to tell her that he loved her too, before this chance was taken away from him. Before he lost her again and missed out on his chance to be happy.

Finally, he reached the door to (Y/n)'s rooms. The little lord hesitating for a moment, as he reached up his hand. Straightening his clothes and brushing his fingers through his hair before raising his hand again and knocking.

"Just a moment." (Y/n)'s voice came. Tyrion smiling and straightening his jacket one more time. Licking his fingers and trying to flatten down a stubborn piece of hair that refused to lie down.

"Bronn, I said that I was fine. There is no need to watch over me when I am.......Oh, Tyrion, its you. Please forgive me. I though that Bronn had come back. I did say that I would rather he wasn't sat in my room as I tried to rest. In fact, I really would prefer it if he wasn't sat in my room." (Y/n) chuckled, as she opened the door a little wider, took his hand, and escorted him in. Tyrion unable to stop himself from smiling, as she closed the door, and pulled him over to the bed. (Y/n) taking a seat and patting the spot by her side.

"I am so glad that its you. I..........I was going to try and speak with you later. At dinner.........Oh, I do hope that Bronn told you that I invited you two to join me this evening. Then I realised that I probably wouldn't be able to tell you what I wanted to tell you. Not with Bronn there. I mean.........in his own, different way, he is quite pleasant. And he has quite a charm to him, but he would make it very difficult, if not uncomfortable to say, what I want to say. Really these things should only be said between the people involved. Personal things like this..................."

"(Y/n)." Tyrion softly interrupted, as he took her hand. The two beginning to laugh at her ramblings.

"I have something that I would like to tell you too. Something that should also only be said in private. So perhaps we could tell one another at the same time?" Tyrion continued. His heart racing as (Y/n) nodded her head in agreement. The pair taking a deep breath before they spoke in unison.

"I love you..................."

"You really do love me?" (Y/n) enquired nervously, as she inched closer to Tyrion's side.

"You really do love me? Me?" Tyrion countered with a chuckle, as he placed his arm around her waist and held her tight.

"I have always loved you, Tyrion. Nothing has, and nothing will ever change that fact. Despite how my father tried to change my mind. How he told me about..........well, how he told me about your life, some of the decisions that you have made. I still loved you. Even though it hurt me, I couldn't stop myself from wanting you. Only you. And when I saw you again, I knew that I still only wanted to be yours. That despite how cruel I was to you. Despite trying to persuade myself that it wasn't meant to be between you and I. That perhaps it was wrong for me to want you. I couldn't...........I can't not. I..............." (Y/n) explained. Tyrion reaching up and brushing the tear from her cheek.

"I have made some wrong decisions. Choices that I now regret, (Y/n). But when you were taken away from me. When the only person that had ever truly loved me was dragged into that carriage. When I couldn't find out about where you were or what had happened to you. I was left with little chose. I am the imp, (Y/n). Despised by my own father, my own sister. Despised by many others. I took love where I could find it. And the only place a man like me can find it is in the whorehouses. But when I saw you again. I thought the gods had given me a second chance. A chance to have a life, a love that I can be proud of. A love that I know loves me, for me. Not for what I can give them. And I know that I only want that love to be you, (Y/n)." Tyrion retorted. His fingers combing through her hair, as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"Tyrion........." (Y/n) began, as she nuzzled her cheek into the crook of his neck.

"Yes.......my love?"

"You wouldn't want to stay with me while I rest, would you? We could talk some more. Or perhaps even start off where we were forced to end all those years ago." The lioness continued. Tyrion carefully moving so that he could lay her down on the mattress.

"I think that I would like that very much indeed." Tyrion replied, as he inched closer. His lips meeting hers in a glorious kiss.