Starry, starry night - GoT - Part 6 - Tyrion x Reader

"Well, now I know why you didn't want to come with me last night." Bronn announced, as he walked into Tyrion's rooms. His eyes falling on the still blissfully slumbering lioness in the bed. Tyrion nearly falling out of his chair at the sellswords words. The little lion hissing sleepily for Bronn to be quiet, as (Y/n) groaned softly.

"Shhhhh. I don't want her waking up just yet. She needs to rest. Between Cersei, Joffrey and her run in with Baelish, it was a long day. She needs to recover..........."

"Baelish? Baelish got his hands on her? That must have been interesting. Women don't usually stay maiden's long after meeting him." Bronn replied quietly. Ignoring the little lion's glare as he made his way over to the table to pour himself a wine. The sellsword deciding that his short trip from the brothel back to the Keep, had give him quite a thirst.

Tyrion knew that Bronn was right. If a maid was unfortunate enough to meet up with Baelish, the whoremonger would be quite happy to make sure that by the end of the evening, her maidenhood would be long gone. Though Baelish being Baelish would continue to inform his well to do clients, that the girl was still pure, just so that he could get more money for her. The whoremonger continuing the deception as long as he could. But Tyrion certainly didn't like the insinuation that just because (Y/n) had been unfortunate enough to bump into the Master of Coin, that her virtue had gone the same way as so many before her.

"If you are trying to imply that a lioness would allow herself to be used by ..........." Tyrion began, with a soft growl. His words cut off, as a low murmur came from the bed. Both men turning to see (Y/n) grip onto the pillow by her side and snuggle into it.

"Mmmmmmm Tyrion." (Y/n) hummed. Bronn chuckling, as he saw a soft pink hue kiss the little man's cheeks.

"Well, she might hate you when she's awake. But it don't sound like she hates ya when she's asleep." Bronn noted, as the lioness hummed happily once again. Tyrion finding himself wishing that he could be privy to what his cousin was actually dreaming about.

"That's it! Out! I am not having (Y/n) waking up to find you here, smelling of whores and wine. That would be the last thing she needs. She isn't like the rest of us, she is not used to such things. She is an innocent." Tyrion declared quietly, as he got down from his chair and proceeded to push Bronn from the room.

"Psscht! I ain't ever met one a your family that's innocent. They are all up ta more than they will ever admit. All of ya have their own personal little needs. If ya ask me, I think ya cousin is just better at hidin hers than the rest of ya." Bronn retorted, as he found Tyrion and himself back out in the corridor. The door to the little lord's rooms closed behind them.

Tyrion once again had to admit that Bronn was right. The sellswords recent habit of being quite insightful, becoming alarmingly frequent. The Lannister's were quite well known for have certain proclivities. But unlike others, they were fortunate enough to be able to pay for their particular peccadillos to be fulfilled. But as far as the lions went, Tyrion knew that (Y/n) was much different to all the others. That for (Y/n), the wealth of the family had just meant that the cage within which she was kept, was more gilded and ornate than those of other that found themselves behind bars. For even though his uncle Kevan was a much more forgiving man than his father was. Tyrion knew that a disobedient daughter was still a disobedient daughter, and Kevan would not have wanted to lose face it front of his older brother. So, her little, well appointed home, was just a step up from a prison, within which to hide a child that could not be used to further the position, strength, or power of the family. And that all of that was because she had fallen in love when they were children. Fallen in love with a boy that had promised to love her in return. But when it had come to it, had betrayed her.