one

Xenia her eyes wandered from the key in her hand to the big fence in front of her. Okay, the code. She digged in her purse to get a tiny paper out with a lot of numbers. Xenia walked up to the fence and typed in the code in the little grey box. The sign turned green and the big fence opened for her.

Her eyes watched the big but empty garden. ''Why get a big garden when you leave it empty?'' She mutters in herself. She shook her head as her hair fell down from her shoulders. Xenia loves gardening.. not just gardening, she loves to spend every free hour outside but only if the uk weather is in a happy mood. Her eyes watched the empty drive way.

She walked up to the grey front door as she opened the frontdoor with the key in her hand. She got the key from the work office where she would accept jobs. The front door opens with a load click, she pushes it open but it's very rough to open. ''What in th—''

She squeezes her body through the small opening and comes to a realize why the door opens so stiffly. Her eyes wanders from the suitcases, to the big pile of shoes, to the paintings on the ground and to the big pile of spread clothes on the ground. ''Oh my.'' She says to herself.

She closes the door as she walks into the house. Her feet step into the living room, the wall full of helmets. Next to the wall a big cabinet with a lot of random stuff. Under the cabinet there was a few empty cardboard boxes. Her eyes then went to the couch where the pillows dropped in a big pile with a blanket next to it.

She shook her head as she walked up to the kitchen. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw the mess. A lot of dirty plates, empty glasses and so much cutlery spread around the entire kitchen. Above the kitchen table there was a big painting of a formula one car.

''Okay, it can be a single dad with a teenage son and the dad is never home because the house is such a mess.'' — ''Or it's a hot sugar daddy who has a strange love for formula one and everything that comes with it and spends his life mostly abroad.''

Xenia walked up to the kitchen to grab a bucket and a cleaning cloth.

Let's do this.