eight

Xenia drove her dads car to Lando his house at two at night. She arrived shortly at his house, she parked the car for his fence and got out of the car. Her body was hugged in a warm teddy bear coat as the cold of the late November weather hit through marrow and bone. ''You came!!'' He practically yelled to Xenia, his lips held a big smile. 

''Yeah...? That's what you asked me?'' Xenia walked up to his frontdoor and eyed a very drunk Lando Norris, she noticed straight away. ''Okay, what's up with your door?'' Xenia eyed the frontdoor what looked pretty fine to her.

''It won't open.'' He said as he points to the door with his index finger. 

''So where's your house key?'' Xenia eyed Lando, his eyes went from her Christmas pyjama pants to her face. The outside lights of his house did light up the whole front porch. ''I lost it, I think.'' Lando shrugged his shoulder, his blue eyes watched her green eyes.

''You.. lost your house key..?''

''Yeah, can't find it anywhere. Think I lost it at the club.'' Lando shrugs again. Oh my, he is so dumb, she thought. ''Where is your key?'' He asks her.

''From your house?'' Lando nodded enthusiastic. ''At the office?'' — ''I have to deliver keys from my clients back at the office, I can't keep them, you know..'' Xenia her eyes watch how Lando puts his hands in his coat pockets and nods. 

''So Mr. Norris, I think you have to sleep on your porch tonight... Goodnight.'' Xenia turns on her heels and pretends she walks away. ''No... no. You're joking right?'' His smile left his face. ''Ofcourse I'm joking, I'm not letting you sleep in this freezing cold.'' Xenia smiles and Lando his lips turn into a happy smile. ''Come on, let's go to my house.''

''Can I sleep with you in your bed then?'' Lando jogs to keep up with Xenia and to walk beside her to her dads car. ''No. Not in your wildest dreams, Norris.''  

They walked up to her dads car*. ''Wow, nice car you got there.'' Lando mentioned. ''Thanks, but it's my dads.. He probably will murder me if he knows.'' Xenia opens up the car and they both got in.

*2021 Mansory Range Rover Sport SVR*

Xenia put the key in and starts the engine. Xenia starts to drive away but suddenly brakes hard when there is a loud beep sounding in the car. ''Can you please put on your seatbelt?'' Xenia sighs as Lando sends her a sleepy drunk smile. He puts on his seatbelt and Xenia drives away. 

After a few minutes she parks the car in front of her family's house. They got out and walk up to the frontdoor. ''Nice garden you have!'' Lando basically shouts. ''Sshh!''

''You can wake up the whole neighbourhood.'' Xenia whisper yells, her eyes trying to find Lando in the dark but he has disappeared from her sight. She finally finds him again, his hands touching the lights of the tree by the frontdoor. 

''I love your christmas lights!'' He yells again. ''They are so... bright.'' His eyes focussed on the lights with a smile on his lips. Xenia grabs his wrist and drags him to the frontdoor. She opens it and drags him inside. ''Please be quiet, okay?''

''I will let you sleep on the street otherwise.'' Xenia puts her coat on the rack and her worn out uggs next to the frontdoor. Lando puts his coat next to hers and put his mocha jordan 1's next to her worn out uggs. ''Are your housemates home? Is that why I need to be.... quiet?'' The last part he whispers with a cheeky grin in his lips.

''Housemates? You mean my family..'' Xenia shuts her eyes for a short time in irritation. Why did she bring him home again, she thought. ''Oh..'' He looks at her and she just nods her head.

''Come, let's go upstairs.'' They both walk up the stairs, quiet as possible. 

They walk up to the third floor, where Xenia her room is. She got the attic. Her brother Lucée is not happy with it but she is the oldest. She opens the door and shuts it behind Lando. He straight up walk to her photo wall and eyes all the photos.

''Is this you?'' He points to a photo of a little girl with two ponytails on a beach in France.

''Yup, that's me.'' Xenia smiles, she turns around and pulls her black sweater over her head. ''Cute—'' 

''Wow.'' Lando lets out. Xenia turns her head and sees Lando looking at her. She shrugs her shoulders. ''Never saw a bra, Norris?'' She grabs a white tshirt and puts it on. ''No.. I mean yes.. B—''

''Okay, I'm tired so..'' 

''Yeah, I will take the couch.'' He lets out awkward. Lando nods his head to the small grey couch standing in her room. Xenia nods and takes off her fluffy socks as she steps in her bed. She hears how Lando unbuckles his pants, after a few seconds a tud of clothes where thrown on the ground. Lando grabs the pink fleece blanket and sits down on the couch. He lays down uncomfortable and puts the pink fleece blanket up to his chin. 

''Goodnight.'' He says. ''Goodnight.'' Xenia turns off the lights. Lando closes his eyes, the room is not spinning around him. Fucking finally, he thought. A few minutes pass.

''I can't sleep.'' 

''Shut up.'' Xenia sighs as she opens her eyes. 

''I'm uncomfortable.'' Lando whines. Xenia moves her body, now she lays next to the wall in her bed. ''You can sleep here, then.'' She says in a tired voice. Excited footsteps were heard then a bodyweight what jumps into her bed. ''Cheers.'' Lando says, he puts her blanket on his body and turns, so he faces her body. 

A few minutes were passed again when Xenia feels how a finger is poking in her arm. ''What?'' She keeps her eyes closed. ''Are you sleeping already?''

''No clearly not.'' 

''Why not?'' Lando moves to lay closer by her body. ''You woke me up, dúh.'' She turns her body around so now she faces Lando instead the wall. ''Wow, wow Norris, distance.'' 

She waits on a response so he can move a little back but she only hears small snores.

''Great.'' She says in a whisper voice to herself.