twenty five

The next morning Lando sat in the backseat of a black airport van. His phone against his ear and in his other hand he held a selfmade sandwich with chicken breast and lettuce. ''No Max, you are just jealous.'' Lando said with a big smile on his lips. He took a big bite of his sandwich. ''No, you are just sóóó down bad, mate.'' Max sai dryly.

Lando chewed aggressively but realized he had too much bread in his mouth. ''If I now ask if you want to move in with me, you will be on the next flight to Monaco.'' Lando said with his mouth full. ''Yeah...right.... I didn't really hear what you said.''

Lando scoffed and ate the last bit of his sandwich. ''Mr, Norris. We are here.'' The house of Xenia came into view. ''Yes, thankyou.'' Lando said to his driver. ''Hey, Max. I'm going to hang you. You know.. picking up the girl who's living with me soon.'' Lando teased his bestfriend.

Lando opened up his door, and walked up to her front porch. ''Yeah, alright. Good luck with that. Bye, virgin boy.'' Max cooed back. ''What I'm not a-...'' The sound that he was hung up was heard. Lando rolled his eyes, put his phone away and pressed on the door bell.

After a few seconds Xenia opened her front door, her hair in a tight ponytail. She was wearing a big oversized grey hoodie with black leggings. Her feet were dressed in uggs. ''Hi.'' She said smiling. ''Hey, so.. we are not going to the northpole.'' Lando spoke up.

''Shut up Norris, it's February. And my exotic skin can't handle it.'' She said, she grabbed a big suitcase from the hallway. Lando his eyes still were on her face. ''Okay, okay. Maybe Monaco will do you good then.'' He smiled as he grabbed the suitcase from her hands. ''You said goodbye to your family?'' Lando said before walking away to the black van.

''Yeah, they already left for work and school, it was a early and.. emotional breakfast.'' Xenia smiled whilst she thought back. ''Alright then.'' Lando said, not responding to what she said.

AFTER a few hours they sat on the plane to Nice, from there they had to take a taxi. Xenia had her eyes closed, as her head rested on Lando his shoulder. She breathed slowly and Lando caught himself looking at her the whole time instead of his movie right in front of him.

Lando let out a happy sigh as he started to concentrate his eyes on the screen again. Xenia moved up and opened her eyes slowly. Lando his concentration straight went to the girl next to him. Am I really down bad? he thought.

''My neck is sore.'' Xenia whispered. ''You can sleep with your head on my lap.'' Lando smiled softly. Xenia repeated him with a lazy smile. She sat down different in her chair and layed down her head on his lap.

Lando felt his heart jumping out his chest. ''Is this okay for you?'' She said whilst looking up, his eyes already piercing into hers. ''Y-yeah.'' He stuttered. Xenia gave him a weak smile and closed her eyes again.

Lando sighed and moved a strand of hair out of her small, perfect face. What are we?

"Humans." Xenia said soft, her eyes still closed. "Did I say that out loud?" Lando said embarressed.

"Yup." Xenia replied, a smirk playing on her lips.

-
so i agree with lando, what are they?? come on norris, time to make some moves!! ;)