twenty four

Xenia sat down on her bedroom floor. Lando paced through the room. ''So you want to pack all this shit? I-i don't know if I have enough room in the truck.'' Lando eyed the stuff Xenia already put on a pile.

''I don't care, then we need to drive two times.. I want to take this áll with me.'' Xenia said directly. ''Yes, Sir!'' Lando said, his hand right hand moving to his head and making a motion. Xenia pushed his shoulder and scoffed at him.

''Do your parents know that you are moving in with me?'' Lando asked unsure while picking something off his jeans. ''Ehm.. Y-yeah? I think they know now..'' Xenia smiled unsure and Lando just nodded. We aren't even together, dumbass stop asking questions, she thought.

They both grabbed her stuff in silence and put it in some boxes or suitcases. They sat in silence as Xenia scanned her room meanwhile Lando went through her stuff without her noticing. ''So, shall I pack this one for you?'' Lando held black, body lingerie in his hands. 

Xenia looked straight to her lingerie in Lando's hands. She squinted her eyes as Lando had a smug smile on his lips. ''Yeah, you can put it in the box.. Maybe if you behave well, I can wear it in your presence.'' Xenia smirked. Lando dropped the body in the box as his cheeks went bright red.

''Huh, Norris? Never saw a woman in lingerie?'' Xenia teased. ''Huh, I.. I mean-.. Yes?'' Lando said slowly. They only kissed, so Xenia loved to be teasing him into something more.. so his reaction was already priceless, she thought. 

It slowly hit midnight and Xenia shut the door of the truck. ''So tomorrow morning around seven, I will pick you up.'' Lando said. ''I will deliver the truck by the company and they will drive to Monaco.'' 

''Alright, boss.'' Xenia nodded. ''Tomorrow morning I will be standing here seven o'clock sharp.'' Xenia smiled a little. ''Oh, you better be, Miss Bleau.'' Lando put the lock on the truck. 

''Oh? Otherwise? What are you going to do?'' Xenia hinted, a playful smile on her lips. 

''I will leave you here in rainy England but I will take your stuff with me.'' Lando shrugged his shoulders and kept his emotions blank on his face.

''If you dare... I will go to Monaco myself and I will set your house on fire.'' Xenia spat back. 

''Awh...'' Lando cooed. ''I will see you tomorrow morning.'' He moved forward and pressed his lips on her forehead. 

''Goodnight, Miss Bleau.'' and with that he jumped into his drivers seat and brought the truck to life. 

-

a little chapter... but i have one week of college left and then i'm on a long summerbreak, so expect more chapters! :)

hope you still enjoy this book. i love reading all the comments from the last months!