sixteen

Xenia shut the frontdoor of Lando Norris, his house behind her. Christmas was over and she had a great time with family. The weird times between Christmas and New Years Eve were now.

It was Wednesday today, Lando texted her if she wanted to come a day earlier. She didn't mind because she had two weeks off from Apple. She needed to be back on the tenth of January.

"Hey!" Lando said excited. Xenia looked up as she put her leather boots away. "Hi." She said soft. Xenia standed up straight as Lando walked up to her.

He put her arms around her for a hug. Wait, what's this? she thought. She put her arms around him, she layed her head on his soft hoodie and she smelled the parfum scent radiating from his skin and hoodie.

"You smell nice." Xenia says, her voice muffles into his hoodie. "Thanks." Lando says back in a soft voice. His lips held a boyish grin. He let Xenia go, his face neutral again and he cleared his throat.

"I cleaned everything already." Lando said, pointing with his thumb to his livingroom.

"You did?"

"Yeah.. I thought maybe we could play some games." Lando his lips held a small, cheeky grin.

Xenia rolled her eyes with a smile playing on her lips. "Ah come on, it's the holidays.." His finger poked in her side. "And in fact, we both are on holiday, right now.. As we speak off, love." His finger continued poking her side.

Xenia let out a giggle and tried to grab his hand. "Y-yeah I-i know." She said. Her side was a fragile side for her. Lando poked her side even more and let out a mean giggle.

"Okay, okay. I will stop.." He stepped back as he eyed Xenia, she was trying to catch some breath. "Damn, are you thát out of shape?" Lando said, a big grin forming on his lips. Xenia sended him her middle finger.

"Ah, shut up Norris, I don't have time to workout." They both walk out of the hallway to the living room.

"Ah, you will be alright when we move to Monaco." Xenia slowed down her step as Lando walked further into the room, a big smile on his face. We? There is a we? she thought.

Xenia bit on her bottom lip and decided to say nothing because she still hasn't decided.

On the television, the homescreen of his Playstation 5 was visible. Xenia her eyes went to the two controllers laying on the little table by the couch.

"I'm a PC gamer but I thought maybe I can dust this one off." Lando nodded towards his Playsation 5.

"I don't care, I game on the PC as on the Playstation." Xenia said, shrugging her shoulders. Thinking about all the gaming nights with her little brother.

"Wow, dream woman." Lando muttered under his breath.

"Hm?" Xenia looked up, right into the eyes of Lando. He sat down on the couch. "No, nothing."

Xenia her eyes went smaller. She did heard something coming out of his mouth, she thought. "Okay then." She sat down next him on the couch.

After a few minutes they were too busy into a game of Call of Duty. "Aha!" Xenia says with a grin when she kills someone with a headshot.

"Pff, don't flatter yourself!" Lando connects his eyes for a few seconds with Xenia. She gives him a annoyed look, Lando sticks out his tongue and then his attention flies back to his television screen.

"Áhá!" Xenia copies her exact same action what leaves Lando flustered. "How? You are winning!" Lando screams the last part, he grabs his controller tight in his hand as he looks for somebody to kill, to get the points even.

"Just say I'm good, Norris." Xenia smirks. She then headshots another player. Lando sighs deep, in one motion he moved towards Xenia.

He softly pushed her back on the couch, her back hits the couch while Lando hangs above her body now.

"This one is mine now." He says as he tries to grab the white controller out of her hands. Xenia holds the controller tight in her hands as her green eyes moves from his hand to his eyes. They connect in one motion, his bright blue eyes now held some dark glow in them.

Lando bit his bottom lip slowly. "You are a feisty one." He whispers slowly. His hand is large, compared with her small hand. His hand is now folded around hers as they both hold the white Playsation controller.

Their faces slowly moved together, Xenia her eyes went from his eyes to his plump lips. His nose softly touches hers. Xenia swallows as his eyes went to her lips.

The television gives a loud sound, what means they are losed the game as they didn't paused the game. Lando got up when the loud music started playing. His face irritated as he disconnect the game.

Xenia get up on her elbows as she looks at Lando, who is busy setting the game up again. She then sits up straight. Oh wow, she thought.

"Another game, love?" Lando his voice cracks, clearly recovering from the previous moment.

"Yeah sure." Xenia sends him a smile.

Lando then turns his head around when he almost started the game, his finger leaving the start button fast. "I host a New Years Eve party on Friday, probably my last one at this house... I want you to come." His eyes piercing into hers.

"You really want me to come to your Project X party?" Xenia says teasing. Lando sended her a smirk. "Project X?" He says playing dumb.

"Yeah, it's your last party here, might aswell end it on a high?" Xenia her eyes connect with the television screen as Lando starts the game.

"And you want me to come?" She then asks again.

"Yes, love. I'm sure."